Bring the kids to Old Cowtown Museum on October 23 or 24, 2021 for Hay, Hooves and Halloween!
They’ll get to enjoy a kid-friendly Halloween in a fun and safe environment, and you’ll get discounted admission of just $5 for all ages! Cowtown members and children 4 and younger will get in FREE.
Family-friendly spooky fun planned for the occasion includes the Headless Horseman riding the streets, ghosts “haunting” the historic houses, dancers in the streets, and more. A lot of the activities will be held outdoors. You might even see zombies of Cowtown Cowboys wandering the Old Town streets.
Hay, Hooves and Halloween is from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. both days. Be sure to wear your spooky best. ( Costumes are optional, but encouraged.)
Date: October 23 & 24, 2021
Time: 2-8 p.m.
Location: Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 Museum Blvd.
For more info, visit the Old Cowtown Museum Facebook event.
- Civil War Days – April 24 and 25
- Once Upon a Time – May 8
- Little House on the Prairie – May 15
- Steampunk Weekend – May 22 and 23
- A Day in the Life – June 12
- Kansas State Cowboy Fast Draw Competition – June 18-20
- Celebrate America – July 3
- National Day of the Cowboy – July 24
- Cowtown Throwdown concert (*not included with membership) – August 14
- People of the Plains – August 28
- Women of the West – September 4
- Wichita Intertribal Warrior Society Pow Wow – September 11
- A Night in Old Delano (18+) September 17
- County Fair – October 2
- Boos and Brews – October 8
- Hay, Hooves, and Halloween – October 23 and 24
- Ghost Town at Cowtown – October 29 and 30
- Victorian Christmas – December 3, 4, 10 and 11
- Breakfast with Santa (*not included with membership) – December 4 and 11
More kids and family fun:Free and cheap things to do with kids in Wichita
Indoor Playgrounds and Activities for Kids
The Ultimate List of Free Story Times in Wichita
Kids Eat Free (and cheap!)