One of our favorite Wichita “coupons” is back for 2020! Get a discount on admission to several great Wichita-area attractions this year – for FREE!
If you plan to visit any Wichita museums or attractions where you don’t have a membership, take advantage of the Visit Wichita (Wichita Convention and Visitors Bureau) Explore Card.
It’s FREE, and will save you up to $22 per person per year! (There’s a new attraction listed this year!)
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your free Explore Card at the Visit Wichita office, 515 S. Main St., Suite 115.
- You can use your card to get discounts right away, and it’s valid for up to 10 people.
- You will receive $2 off admission per person on the first visit to each attraction. (They’ll punch the card.)
- The card is good until the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to use it!
Or… if you don’t want to go downtown, just pay full admission at the first attraction and receive an Explore Card for a $2 discount for each ticket you purchase at any of the participating attractions (listed below) before the end of the year.
For more information, contact the Visit Wichita office, 515 S. Main St., Suite 115, 316-265-2800.
You’ll be able to use it at any of the following Wichita attractions:
- NEW! Blade & Timber (axe-throwing), 535 W. Douglas Ave Ste 160, Wichita, KS 67213 (316) 213-3961
- Exploration Place, 300 N. McLean Blvd.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs, 2999 North Rock Rd in Derby, KS
- Sedgwick County Zoo, 5555 Zoo Blvd.
- Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 W. Museum Blvd.
- Museum of World Treasures, 835 E. First St.
- The Kansas African-American Museum, 601 N. Water
- Mid-America All-Indian Center, 650 N. Seneca
- Botanica, 701 N. Amidon
- Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 George Washington Blvd.
- Wichita Art Museum, 1400 W. Museum Blvd.
- Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum, 204 S. Main
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park, 1000 S. Hawkins Lane, Goddard
- The Room – Wichita (an escape room), 617 W. Douglas Ave
Find out more at the VisitWichita website here, and while you’re there check out their beautiful new website with local events and information about the city.
Original publish date: March 12, 2012