If you plan to visit several Wichita attractions, take advantage of the Visit Wichita (Wichita Convention and Visitors Bureau) Explore Card.
It’s FREE, and will save you up to $20 per person per year!
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your free Explore Card at the Visit Wichita office, 515 S. Main St., Suite 115.
- You can use your card to get discounts right away, and it’s valid for up to 10 people.
- You will receive $2 off admission per person on the first visit to each attraction. (They’ll punch the card.)
- The card is good until the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to use it!
Or… if you don’t want to go downtown, just pay full admission at the first attraction and receive an Explore Card for a $2 discount for each ticket you purchase at any of the 10 participating attractions before the end of the year.
For more information, contact the Visit Wichita office, 515 S. Main St., Suite 115, 316-265-2800.
You’ll be able to use it at any of the following Wichita attractions:
- Exploration Place, 300 N. McLean Blvd.
- Sedgwick County Zoo, 5555 Zoo Blvd.
- Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 W. Museum Blvd.
- Museum of World Treasures, 835 E. First St.
- The Kansas African-American Museum, 601 N. Water
- Mid-America All-Indian Center, 650 N. Seneca
- Botanica, 701 N. Amidon
- Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 George Washington Blvd.
- Wichita Art Museum, 1400 W. Museum Blvd.
- Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum, 204 S. Main
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park, 1000 S. Hawkins Lane, Goddard
Find out more at the VisitWichita website here, and while you’re there check out their beautiful new website with local events and information about the city.
Original publish date: March 12, 2012