It’s been a long time coming, but if you’re wondering where to find dinner specials tonight, we have you covered! Here is our much-requested guide to daily Wichita restaurant specials.
You’ll find food and drink deals for every day of the week, giving you lots of options for eating out on the cheap! And we’re adding more nearly every week.
If you know of any daily restaurant deals we should add, please tell us in the comments section below.
First we’ll show you some current food deals we have recently added to the site, and following that are restaurant specials listed by day of the week.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Friday, February 22, 2019
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Monday, February 25, 2019
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Monday Restaurant Deals in Wichita
- Red Lobster offers Endless Shrimp Mondays until 6 p.m. with your choice of three shrimp meals. Currently the price is $15, but of course that could change.
- On the Border’s Endless Enchiladas deal is just
$9.99, (they may have raised the price on this one) and they’re looking to fill you up with as many hand-rolled ground beef, chicken tinga, cheese and onion or spinach and mushroom enchiladas as you can handle. They throw in Mexican rice and beans, too.
- Bite Me BBQ serves up its delicious smoked prime rib sandwich with a side for $9.49.
- Pizza of your choice and a pitcher of beer is just $25 at Deano’s today.
- Teetotalers may prefer the $9 medium, New York-style single-topping pizza offer at Knolla’s Pizza (also available on Tuesdays).
- BJ’s Brewhouse has 1/2 off its pizzas, including deep dish and tavern cut.
- Amore Mondays at Carrabba‘s means you can order three-course meals starting at $12.99.
- Firehouse Subs offers its Firehouse Meatball sub for $5.55.
- Quizno’s $5 sub special is the spicy Monterey.
- It’s Monday Madness at Spangles, where steakburgers are half price from 5-10 p.m. Yep, that includes the Gourmet Supreme, the Western burger, a garlic parmesan bacon cheeseburger, sourdough mushroom Swiss and sourdough bacon Swiss. (Psst, even the doubles are half price, so if you’re hungry, chow down.)
- If you want to start your week right, don’t pass up Wings & Things’ .75 bone-in wings today. It’s a 34% savings over what you’ll pay other days of the week for this entree.
- Or, perhaps you need to turn things around. In that case, drop into Bonefish Grill and order one of their select martinis for $5. The deal starts at 4 p.m., but check your location for ending times, as they vary.
- Mmmm, Monday is free hummus day N&J Cafe (Middle Eastern cuisine) with any purchase.
- At La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, you can choose any 2 tacos for $6.50 (or 3 for $8.50), served with rice and beans, today.
- Delano’s Barbeque Company features a meal deal for a Caroina pulled pork, smoked club, smoked chicken or its 3-Pig sandwich, including side and a drink, for $8.99. (Offer good on Tuesday as well).
- Champs Bar & Grill features a $3.50 hamburger and fries combination today.
TUESDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
See also: Taco Tuesday Wichita. (This one is a favorite! Mmm.)
- Braum’s BOGO Tuesdays 5 p.m. to close at every Braum’s restaurant, purchase one #12 combo and get the second free.
- Sonic Family Night is now on Tuesday. Get 1/2 price cheeseburgers for everyone in the family – and anyone else in the car – from 5 p.m. to close. The offer is good for single-patty cheeseburgers only.
- Buffalo Wild Wings offers BOGO wings all day, in every size from snack to large.
- Looking for some taco love? It starts at Deano’s, where you get two tacos (fish, shrimp, steak or chicken) and shoestring onions for $5.
- You can get your seafood to go with 15% off online orders at Red Lobster with the promo code TUESDAY.
- Middle Eastern food fans flock to N&J Cafe for the $7.50 beef shawarma sandwich, served with two sides: hummus, tabouli or baby ghanouj.
- All three of Jimmie’s Diner locations offer all-you-can-eat spaghetti.
- And if it’s meat you crave, the Rib Crib offers endless ribs.
- Likewise, Bite Me BBQ offers an all-you-can-eat deal on spareribs from 4 p.m. until they close for $12.99. Yep, that includes a side for variety.
- Taco Shop is the place for enchilada lovers with hits buy-one-get-one for $1 dinner special. That means your bilil for two meals will come to $4.79.
- It’s Wine Down time at BJ’s Brewhouse, with half off wine whether you buy it by the glass or bottle. Want to make it even sweeter? Pizookies (cookie pies) are just $3, too.
- Quizno’s $5 sub today is the turkey ranch and Swiss; the $5.55 Firehouse sub of the day: smoked turkey breast.
- Twelve has set aside Tuesdays for its $15 three-course dinner menu.
- Plan to take $2 off any quesadilla at La Hacienda.
- Or, take $2 off any pizza at Ziggy’s Pizza today.
WEDNESDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- Wednesdays are a real bang at Bonefish Grill, where bang bang shrimp is only $6.
- Chili’s Oldtimer cheeseburger with fries is specially priced at $6.99.
- Deano’s features $6 boom boom shrimp all day long.
- A cheeseburger and fries are just $5 at Wings & Things.
- Another good thing you can get on Wednesdays in Wichita is Red Lobster’s four-course feast for only $15 from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Magoos Bar & Grill has dubbed this Wings Wednesday, and they’re celebrating their holiday with .50 wings.
- It’s a loaded burger and all the fries you can eat for $10 at BJ’s Brewhouse.
- Fajita lovers don’t want to miss On the Border’s $7.99 fajita fest.
- NuWay has priced its taco salad at just $1.87 today. The catch? Well, you have to buy a medium drink, which still makes the total a deal worth stopping for.
- Carrabba’s invites diners to choose any wood-fired pizza on its menu today for $9.00. Top it off with a $5 glass of sangria.
- Delano’s Barbeque Company‘s Big Bad Wolf meal deal is on special for $8.99.
- And pizza aficiandos are happy about Knolla‘s large, New York-style single topping pizza today and Thursdays for $11.
- And $5.55 at Firehouse Subs buys you its Hook and Ladder sandwich today; the daily $5 special at Quizno’s is a Baja Chicken.
- It’s free pie day at Livingston’s Diner — and now we’ll just step out of the way before the stampede mows us down!
- And how could we forget free pie Wednesdays at the Village Inn? Double crust fruit pies, no less.
- Rhonda reminded us of KFC’s $2.99 meal on Wednesdays. You get chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and a biscuit. Can’t beat that!
Happy Hour Specials in Wichita
Kids Eat Free (and Cheap) in Wichita
Wichita Date Ideas
Wichita’s Best Brunch Deals
$5 lunches in Wichita
THURSDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- BOGO boneless wings from 5 p.m. to close at Sonic. Bring a friend!
- Buffalo Wild Wings is also winging it, with special prices on this menu item all day.
- Heroes Sports Bar & Grill is very specific about its wings, and they are .50 all day.
- The truly hungry head over to BJ’s Brewhouse for $13.95 1/2 rack or $19.95 full rack baby back pork ribs, because it’s also served with a salad, two sides, and a mini Pizookie dessert.
- Firehouse Subs‘ $5.55 deal of the day: Virginia honey ham. Not into pork? Quizno’s is serving up an ultimate turkey club sub for $5.
- Tired of burgers? Spice it up with a Kafta burger served with your choice of fries, soup, salad, or hummus for a flat $10 at N&J Cafe.
- Taco Shop is rolling in taco love today: one original taco + super taco + flour taco = three for $2.79. Really splurge and add sour cream for $3.39.
- And Taco Lopez tempts Wichita residents with BOGO tamales.
- Two meats, two sides, Texas toast and a drink are just $10.50 at Delano’s Barbeque Company (offer good on Friday as well).
- You’ll think you’ve died and gone to heaven at Spear’s Restaurant and Pie shop today. Thursday is free slice day, so choose a slice of homemade pie from 27 varieties with each entree purchase.
- Did someone say fajitas? They’re just $9.99 at La Hacienda today and that’s for chicken, steak, or a mix of both.
- And Thursday is a second day that Red Lobster offers its four-course feast for just $15 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
FRIDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- They’re throwing a party at Smoothie King, where any 32-ounce smoothie you order is just $5. At this rate, you might work your way through that flavor menu after all.
- Quizno’s $5 daily deal offers a classic Italian; Firehouse Subs’ tuna selection is the $5.55 deal of the day.
- Enjoy $2 off Cazuelas at Felipe’s, or opt to take $3 off a plate of nachos.
- The wait staff at Tacos Lopez will throw in a FREE churro with every $10+ order.
- Four ribs, two sides, Texas toast and a drink for $10.50? It can only be Delano’s Barbeque Company!
- When the week calls for a celebration, head to Scotch and Sirloin, Wichita’s perhaps most revered steakhouse. From 4-10 p.m., you can choose an appetizer and share a dessert from $75, and the offer is also available on Saturday and Sunday as well.
- You put the pineapple in the coconut – and toss in some jumbo shrimp – to get Red Lobster’s Friday menu special of Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, just $15 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SATURDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- Jimmie’s Diner knows what you want: $1 off its banana split, and no charge for sharing!
- Count on Bite Me BBQ to keep you satisfied with its smoked prime rib dinner special, with two sides for prices ranging from $16.99 (12 oz), $20.99 (16 oz) and $28.99 (24 oz). Offer repeats on Sunday, too.
- Hankering for a sweet and spicy meatball sub? Firehouse Subs’ version is just $5.55.
- Quizno’s offers a honey bacon club sandwich for $5 all weekend.
- Whoot! It’s $3 taco burger day at Champs Bar & Grill.
- Sweet tooth driving you crazy? Drop into Long John Silver’s on Saturday and/or Sunday to order Cinnapups or a fried Twinkie (State Fair eating good!) for just $1.
SUNDAY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- Emerson Biggin’s offers a special $5 food menu for this special day.
- On the Border‘s Fiesta Trio combines your choice of appetizer, chicken fajitas with their endless sides and a dessert for $12.99
- This may be the most popular day of the week at Firehouse Subs, as the Italian sandwich is the $5.55 daily deal.
- Fish lovers want to check out the $5 catfish and fries basket special at Wings & Things.
- The Bullpen’s Sunday Funday focus is on $12 specialty pizzas. Bring the crew!
- Don’t know what you want? The folks at Heroes Sports Bar & Grill feel your pain. That’s why they’re offering $12 12-inch pizza and 6 wings deal in 2018.
- Wondering what Champs Bar & Grill’s Frito chili pie is all about? It’s just $2 to find out today.
- Sports lovers, boneless wings are $5 at Chili’s, and they’ve got ESPN, Fox Sports, and the NFL Channel, too
DAILY Restaurant Specials in Wichita
- Applebee’s seven locations throughout Wichita offer 2 for $20 menu: you choose two entrees from a select list and an appetizer. Available daily.
- Chili’s calls its version 3 for $10: you choose a non-alcoholic beverage, an appetizer and one entree from a select menu. There are three Chili’s locations in Wichita.
- Emporor’s Japanese Grill offers chicken fried rice and a drink for $4.79 every day between 2 and 4 p.m.
- Four courses for two at Hereford House (and yes, we’re talking Kansas City strip steak) brings your bill to $75, an affordable way to celebrate special occasions.
- Order 2 two-topping pizzas at Pizza Hut and pay just $5.99 each. Or, order a large two-topping pizza online for only $2.99.
- Drop in to Abuelo’s Monday through Thursday from 3- 6 p.m. The early bird special allows a couple to choose two items on the lunch menu (except lunch fajitas) and a dip appetizer or dessert for $18.99. (Psst, pick the guacamole. No, wait. Definitely the queso.)
- Texas Roadhouse‘s two locations also offer an early bird dinner. Drop in Monday – Thursday before 5 and take advantage of an $8.99 dinner that includes choices of steak, chicken and pork entrees.
- Our own West Burgers offers 2 burgers, 2 sides and 2 drinks for $9.99. The deal is good at its new location on Seneca as well!