Do you have an event coming up that you would like to add to our calendar? Please share the details with me after reading all the information below.
Note: I’m always interested in helping to spread the word about fun, affordable things to do in Wichita. Sometimes my good intentions exceed my ability and I don’t get everything published. By submitting an event, you aren’t being guaranteed placement. Generally, if your event is a great fit for the site and you give me complete details with plenty of advance notice, I’ll do my best to get it on the site so people can find out about it.
Advertising is also available, which gives you preferred placement on the home page, extended exposure, and more benefits, which I can tell you all about if you are interested. I am local to Wichita and my goal is to be helpful to local people, businesses, and organizations.
Have a question about something else or want to find out about advertising at Wichita on the Cheap? Please get in touch!
Contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips for submitting events to Wichita on the Cheap:
- Do submit! Please. Don’t let the following tips scare you off. 🙂
- Remember to include your name and your position at the company/organization. OR, if you’re a reader passing something along because you want to let everyone know about it, you can tell me that.
- Using the form below, add all your event details and a good description for our readers. Remember that they will see words like “us” and “we” as being Wichita on the Cheap, so if you can write it in third person that will help keep things clear. Add as much helpful information as you can, like where to park, what to expect, what to bring, etc.
- If you have a whole series of events, feel free to email me instead of using the form. A descriptive subject line, like “Free live music at Z Venue for WOTC” helps me see it amid all the other emails. You can also attach a .jpg or .png image if you have one.
- Please, please, please allow ample notice. I’m not saying you can’t submit an event that’s happening today, but it’s really not likely I’ll be able to share it that quickly. I like to have at least two weeks – but you can also let me know up to a year in advance! Really! 🙂
Here’s my email address again: email@example.com