Designed to bring in shoppers, I’m sure. But oh what fun it is! Every year, we have several places in Wichita that usually offer free horse-drawn carriage rides in Wichita. Here are some of the ones we know of. Do you know of any others?
- Bradley Fair Shopping Center
- Old Town Wichita
- The Waterfront
- Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm (these are rides out to the field to buy your Christmas tree, so they are included with purchase)
These locations also offer shopping, restaurants, and other fun throughout the holiday season!
Oh what fun it is!
Look below for all the dates and times of the free horse-drawn carriage and/or wagon rides we know of around Wichita.
Looking for all the holiday fun in Wichita? Check out these pages!
Day by day guide to holiday events in Wichita
Christmas Lights in Wichita
Where to See Santa in Wichita
Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
Holiday Craft Shows, Local Vendor Markets, and Shopping Events
Free and Cheap Activities for Winter Break in Wichita
Wichita Holiday Shopping Guide
How to Make the Holidays Special When You Can’t Afford Presents
2018 Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms