Designed to bring in shoppers, I’m sure. But oh what fun it is! Every year, we have several places in Wichita that usually offer free horse-drawn carriage rides in Wichita.
Look below for all the dates and times of the free horse-drawn carriage and/or wagon rides we know of around Wichita.
2019 Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides in Wichita
Friday, December 6, 2019
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Friday, December 13, 2019
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Friday, December 20, 2019
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Sunday, December 22, 2019
Here are some places in Wichita that usually offer horse-drawn carriage rides during the holidays. Do you know of any others?
- Bradley Fair Shopping Center
- Old Town Wichita
- The Waterfront
- Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm (these are rides out to the field to buy your Christmas tree, so they are included with purchase)
These locations also offer shopping, restaurants, and other fun throughout the holiday season!
Looking for all the holiday fun in Wichita? Check out these pages!
Day by day guide to holiday events in Wichita
Christmas Lights in Wichita
Where to See Santa in Wichita
Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
Holiday Craft Shows, Local Vendor Markets, and Shopping Events
Free and Cheap Activities for Winter Break in Wichita
How to Make the Holidays Special When You Can’t Afford Presents
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms