Whether you’ll be watching the Chiefs Super Bowl at home or you want to go out somewhere to watch the big game, we’ve found some deals and events for you to enjoy on this spectacular Super Bowl Sunday!
Where to watch the Big Game in Wichita:
If you don’t feel like staying home on Super Bowl Sunday, we’ve found several places in Wichita that will be watching the big game. Enjoy the fun and excitement as we all cheer on the Chiefs together!
Really any sports bar in Wichita is bound to have the Chiefs Super Bowl game showing on all of its TVs, so no matter where you go you’re likely to be able to cheer the home team on to a win.
Chicken N Pickle Big Game will include wing specials, drink specials, raffle prizes, and enough TVs to ensure you will see every play. The fun starts at 5:30 p.m.
Super Bowl Game Day Food Deals
Red Lobster offers two Big Game bundles including FREE cans of Pepsi. Those looking to kick off the week with some pre-game prep can begin to indulge in the Big Game Bundles starting Monday, February 1st, and enjoy them throughout the entire week (until 2/7). Big Game Bundles orders can be placed directly on their website for To Go or delivery.
Buffalo Wild Wings is offering free wings if the game goes into overtime. But don’t hold your breath for this deal; I don’t think the Chiefs will need overtime. (I guess anything can happen though. IF the game goes into overtime you can get your free wings on February 22.)
Firehouse Subs in Wichita has two offers for the Big Game:
- 10% off any half-platter (subs & snack OR subs & salad) from February 1-14, which you can order in advance online or via the app. Half platters serve 5.
- Triple points on Hook & Ladder Italian subs of any size ordered on game day, February 7, 2021. Points are earned for in-app orders.
Applebee’s is giving you 40 free boneless wings with your choice of wing flavor and dipping sauce with every $40 online order on February 7. Add the wings to your cart then use promo code: BIGGAME at checkout.
Chick N Max in Wichita has a catering offer for Feb. 7. You can get a 40-wing platter for $30. You do need to order at least 24 hours in advance. Looks like they have lots of other catering options for game day too.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is offering family meals with free guacamole when you use the promo code SUPERGUAC. The family meals include are available in two sizes; regular (serves 4-6, $35) and large (serves 6-8, $50), and includes: Choice of two meats, choice of two sides, and all the fixings.
Carrabba’s Family Bundles start at only $34.99; Family Bundles include but are not limited to: Lasagne,
Spaghetti, Chicken Parmesan, Salmon Saporito, and sides.
Taco John’s is launching a bigger, bolder, cheesier queso just in time for Game Day. Now through Feb. 7 at participating locations, Taco John’s is offering one FREE side of Queso Blanco and chips to anyone who downloads the Taco John’s App.
Krispy Kreme is offering a Double Dozen for $13 on the big game weekend, February 6 and 7, 2021. Choose either two Original Glazed dozens OR one Original Glazed dozen and one Assorted dozen. The website shows the Wichita location as participating.
Super Grocery Store Deals for Game Day
You can order some takeout, have your game day catered, or you can do the work yourself and save with some SUPER grocery deals this week. Check out our post to see all of this week’s grocery deals.
Aldi’s Grocery Deals for Super Bowl Sunday
- Haas Avocados, .29 ea
- 73% Lean Ground Beef, 1.49/lb (Limit 2)
- White Onions, 2 lbs, 1.49 ea
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 16″ Deli Pizza, 4.99 ea
- Bratwurst or Italian Sausage, 1.99 ea
- Coca-Cola 2 Liters, 4/$5
- Park Street Deli Hummus, 1.95 ea
- Park Street Deli Assorted Tzatziki Dip, 1.99 ea
- Savoritz Golden Rounds, 1.59 ea
- L’Oven Fresh Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 1.39 ea
- Clancy’s Big Dipper Tortilla Chips, .92 ea
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese, .69 ea
- Park Deli Street Fresh Salsa, 1.99 ea
- Casa Mamita Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, .50 ea
- Clancy’s Restaurant Style or White Round Tortilla Chips, .79 ea
- Parkview Hot Dogs, .75 ea
- L’Oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns, .85 ea
- Friendly Farms Sour Cream, .89 ea
Dillons Grocery Deals for Super Bowl Watch Parties
Beside’s Aldi, I always like to check the deals at Dillons for any seasonal specials. They’re pretty competitive. Just make sure you have and use your Dillons shoppers’ card.
Dillon’s has licensed NFL t-shirts and many other ways to rep your team this year!
- Home Chef 8-piece Chicken or 5-piece Tenders, 2/$10
- Boneless Half Pork Loin, 1.99/lb
- Kraft Barbeque Sauce, .49 ea wyb 5
- Solo Cups, Plates, or Bowls, 1.99 wyb 5
- Kroger Cocktail Smokies, 2/$4
- Lay’s Potato Chips, 1.88 wyb 3
- Nabisco Snack Crackers, 1.99 wyb 5
- Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream, 1.79 wyb 5
- Kroger Fruit Bars, 1.79 wyb 5
- Fresh Homestyle Ground Beef Patties, 10/$10
- Heinz Ketchup, 1.99 wyb 5
- Pepperridge Farm Goldfish Crackers, .97 wyb 5
- Pringles Mega Stack, .97 wyb 5
- Kroger Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, 4/$5
- Red Baron Pizza, 4/$10
Super Bowl stuff from Sam’s Club
Any time we need super sizes of anything, I head to Sam’s Club for it because I’ll often (not always) get a better price per pound. So if you’ve got a Sam’s Club membership, remember that you can get great prices on fresh or frozen meats, frozen party-size appetizers, huge trays of cookies or other sweets, and big variety-packs of snacks for close to a quarter each.
- Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies Smoked Sausage (48 oz.), 6.98
- whole boneless pork loin, $1.67/lb
- 9 to 11 pound chub of 80% ground beef, $2.27/lb
- Members Mark beef franks, $2.99/lb
- Member’s Mark shredded mild cheddar cheese, 5 lb bag, $14.72 (about $2.88/lb)
- Daisy sour cream from $1.40/lb (depending on the size you buy; the 5-pound container is the cheapest, but it’s huge)
And of course while you’re there you could buy a huge wall-size TV if you want to.