Here is another great way for you to save money. You can purchase gift cards at a discounted rate from Costco online. If you know you’re already going to be spending the money you might as well save and buy a discounted gift card. All you have to do is visit the Costco website.
Do you Have to be a Costco Member?
- No, you don’t have to be a member but you will pay a 5% surcharge. But even with the surcharge you will be saving money.
WOTC Pro Tip: Anyone can shop Costco.com although there are a few hitches for nonmembers:
- You will pay an extra 5% surcharge but usually, you still get a deal.
- You can not use it for “Member-Only” Savings” deals.
- If you spend less than $1,200 a year at Costco online it’s not worth purchasing a membership (you will just pay the 5% surcharge) but if you plan on spending more than $1,200 a year online it will save you money by going ahead a purchasing a membership.
This tip can help you save money for yourself and is a great way to save money on gifts. Most of the gift cards come in smaller increments. For example, you can purchase (4) $15 gift cards to Krispy Kreme for $44.99 instead of paying the full $60. Everyone likes donuts.
Here are some deals you might find on the Costco website:
- $449.99 for a $500 gift card to Southwest Airlines
- $79.99 for a $100 gift card to Panda Express
- $79.99 for a $100 gift card to Domino’s
- $39.99 for 2 standard movie tickets plus $20 gift card to AMC Theaters
- $79.99 for $100 gift card to IHOP
- $74.99 for $100 gift card to Chuck E. Cheese
- $29.99 for 2 standard movie tickets plus $10 gift card to Regal Movie Theaters
- $62.99 Apple TV Subscription
- $44.99 for $60 gift card to Krispy Kreme
- So many more!
If you are unsure if you want to join Costco you can go with a member for FREE. Costco members can bring up to two guests every time they visit.
More articles you might be interested in: