Teachers work so hard to encourage and inspire kids in the classroom. I urge you to take these ideas and give them to the teachers that mean so much to your children, because they do so much for them and us. Not only are these ideas affordable, they are guaranteed to make their day!
- I Think You’re Just “Write” – A notepad with their name on it would be great!
Not only is it tailored to them, but every teacher could use a notepad.
- For around $10 on Zazzle you can find the cutest notepads for any teacher to enjoy.
- Thanks for Helping Me Grow – Gift them a plant or succulent to put in their window! “Helping you grow” even when things get challenging can show how much they mean to you.
- $12.99 at Walmart for some fun assorted succulents.
- $6.99 for a small plant at Walmart.
- Key to my Success: Not only do keychains help you organize your keys, but it’s
a constant reminder of how much you appreciate your teachers.
- Teacher Keychain for $5.99 at Walmart.
- Teacher Tote Bag: Every teacher needs a tote bag to hold their lesson plans,
assignments, supplies, and whatever else they may need.
- $16.99 Custom Tote Bag on Amazon
- Classroom Supply Basket: The perfect gift to give is something that they need.
All you need are a few simple items to save your teachers time and money
getting the things they desire for their classroom.
- Basket – $2.56 at Walmart
- Crayons – $1.49 at Target
- Dry Erase Markers – $2.68 at Walmart
- Pack of Pens – $1.88 at Walmart
- Sticky Notes – $1.42 at Walmart
- Glue – $0.99 at Target
- Markers – $2.59 at Target
- Scissors – $1.27 at Target
– Total = $14.88
- Gift Cards – When in doubt, gift cards are the way to go. Teachers love gift cards
and they are always put to use.
Some ideas are:
- Restaurants like Chicken N Pickle or Molino’s
- Dunkin’ Donuts
Here is more Holiday Fun for 2022:
2022 Christmas Lights Displays
Fall Bazaars, Craft Shows & Holiday Markets
Watson Park Polar Express Train Ride
A Country Christmas with Live Reindeer at Fulton Valley Farms