Fulton Valley Farms in Butler County puts on A Country Christmas starting November 25 – December 16, 2022 with over 800,000 lights, live reindeer, Santa and so much more. They have also added some really fun special events for this Holiday Season that are reasonably priced.
Fulton Valley Farms is a short 15-minute drive east of Wichita just south of Towanda, Kansas. The address is 5079 SW Fulton Road, Towanda, Kansas.
This is very family-friendly. The property is draped in beautiful Christmas lights and decorated throughout. They invite the community to come and enjoy the light show and the festivities.
What to Expect at A Country Christmas:
- Over 800,000 Lights synchronized to Christmas Music
- Santa will be here every night to hear your Christmas wishes in our NEW SANTA STATION!
- Take as many pictures with Santa as you can – No Additional Charge
- Come Meet the Reindeer! YES they have LIVE Reindeer
- Shop for that special gift in our NEW Jingle Bell Emporium
- See a Living Nativity Vignette with Music nightly at 7:30 pm
- Decorated Boot Scootin Barn with a Decorated Tree that reaches over 28 foot
- Sleigh Photos with Christmas Backdrops
- Children’s Hay Maze and Ice Castle Tent
- Heated Barn and Warming Stations to help you keep warm outdoors
2022 Season Hours:
11/25/22 – 12/16/22
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday
5:30pm – 9:00pm
12/16/22 – 12/23/22
Open Every Night
5:30pm – 9:00pm
General Admission Tickets: $10 adults (12 & up)/ $7 children (4-11)
WOTC FUN FACTS:
- Did you know they have a creek house available to rent every night of the week? If you are interested in reserving the creek house, please contact us at (316) 775-1894.
- They rent their facility for Private Christmas Parties during weekdays. If you are interested in a Private Party, please contact us at (316) 775-1894.
Tell them Wichita on the Cheap sent you!
- Santa Shuttle- Sleigh Ride – $7 per person
- Walking Taco $6
- Hot Chocolate $4
- Hot Cider $4
- Coffee $2
- Bottled Water $2
- Soda $3
- Homemade decorated cookies $5
- Small Flavored Popcorn $5
- Medium Flavored Popcorn $8
- 1/4 Pound of Fudge $5
Special Events within A Country Christmas
Pancakes with Santa:
All you eat Pancakes with Santa on December 10th, 17th, and 24th. Includes Pancakes, sausage, juice, and pictures with Santa.
Admission: Adult (12 & up) $12 Purchase your tickets HERE
Supper with Santa Special Event:
You can even have dinner with Santa on November 25! Supper With Santa is a wonderful Children’s dinner of chicken strips, mac’n cheese, green beans, tater tots, fruit punch, and rice crispy bars. Plus, it includes your General Admission ticket for the night.
Admission: Adults (12 & up) $18 per and $13 per kid (ages 4-11) kids 3 and under are free. Your ticket covers the price of dinner and your admission. Purchase your tickets HERE
This event is every Friday starting December 2nd. A Country Christmas Dinner is a traditional Christmas dinner of turkey, cranberry glazed roasted pork, and all the trimmings – dessert and drink – will be served in the beautifully decorated and heated Boot Scotin Barn. Plus, it includes your General Admission ticket.
Admission: Adults (12 & up) $48 Get your tickets HERE
General admission to A Country Christmas is $7 per person, and kids age 3 and younger get in free. There’s no extra charge to visit with Santa and take your own pics.
Hot chocolate, s’mores and popcorn are available for purchase.
Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas will be open to the public from 5:30-9 p.m. beginning November 27, 2020. After that, you can visit Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights through December 20.
For more info visit the Fulton Valley Farms website or to keep up with any announcements, schedule changes, etc. follow Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas on Facebook.