On Saturdays in July, Bradley Fair is hosting a fun fitness event. Here’s the info from their Facebook event:
(Make sure you arrive early so you can fill out a waiver.)
“Get out of the gym and to the Plaza for a FREE workout in the fresh air, highlighted by the peaceful backdrop of Bradley Fair Lake!
“Suitable for all fitness levels, Bradley Fair Fit will feature a: 45-minute bootcamp-style workout led by GoTime Training, followed by 45-minute session of yoga guided by Yoga Central.
“Join us for either session or challenge yourself and participate in both!
“Each participant will snag:
• An Athleta swag-bag filled with goodies and discount coupons for Bradley Fair Retailers
• Reusable water bottle from Healing Waters
• Delicious morning drink samples from Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates and Barnes & Noble Café
“If you needed more motivation to attend…
We’ll hold a drawing at the end of EACH session for Bradley Fair and Athleta gift cards, along with giveaways from GoTime Training and Yoga Central!
• SESSION 1 Bootcamp – 8:00 am – 8:45 am
• 15 minute break, gift card giveaway
• SESSION 2 Yoga – 9:00 am – 9:45 am
• Gift card giveaway
Pre-registration is not required, but each attendee must fill out a waiver prior to participation. We encourage you to sign up online via EventBrite, and we will have a waiver filled out with your information and ready for a signature upon your arrival. Click ‘select a date’ to get started! – https://bradleyfairfit.eventbrite.com
Please bring a yoga mat if participating in the yoga session.
Call the Guest Services Office at (316)630-9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org”