November 22 Friends University celebrates Christmas with the lighting of the historic Davis clock tower.
Whether you attend Friends University, or just live in Wichita, you know that the Davis clock tower stands out beautifully in the Wichita skyline this time of year.
Please note: If new or greater restrictions are put in place for Kansas or Sedgwick County, some events may be canceled. Please use the links we provide in each post to double-check all events before you go.
At 6 pm on November 22 enjoy several FREE festivities in the Rose Window Plaza as the clock tower lights up!
Maintaining a safe distance from others and masks are required at this event.
Friends University’s own Singing Quakers and Brass Band will perform and Mayor Brandon Whipple will be there to take part in the celebration.
The Ceremony of Lights activities will begin with a welcome from President Dr. Amy Bragg Carey, a performance by the Singing Quakers and the reading of the Christmas story.
Where to See Christmas Lights in Wichita
Date: November 22, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Friends University, Rose Window Plaza
For more info: Check out the Facebook Event
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms