If you’re a little grumpy and sleep-deprived this time of year, you’re not alone. But as soon as the paperwork is neatly filed away (or hurtled across the room – whatever your filing method), take yourself out for some tax day freebies and deals to celebrate the end of the tax season.
Some of the deals are only valid on April 18; others are good before and after. All of these deals are “EZ” to love! I’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back often.
As is always the case, please double-check on these deals before you order. Sometimes a location doesn’t participate in a national deal. (Thanks to the reader who let me know the local Olive Garden wasn’t participating. I’ve removed it from this list.)
- Firehouse Subs: Participating Firehouse Subs locations across the country are giving away a free medium sub when you purchase a sub, drink, and chips. You’ll need this Firehouse Subs coupon, which is valid April 18-20, 2017.
- HydroMassage: Get rid of the tax day stress with a FREE relaxing HydroMassage April 18-22 at participating locations. You’ll need the coupon and possibly an appointment at some locations.
- Noodles & Company: You’ve spent all day filing, so take a break for lunch or dinner. Order online and get $4 off any $10 purchase using the code TAXDAY17 at checkout.
- KONA Ice: National Chill Out Day is on April 18 and their motto is “No taxation without relaxation!” What that means for us is FREE Kona Ice!
- SONIC Drive-In is giving taxpayers some relief by offering cheeseburgers at 50% off at participating locations. There’s no limit, so all of the little deductions in your family can chomp on a “cheap” cheeseburger.
- Schlotsky’s: This is one tax return you won’t mind completing. Get a FREE small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-ounce drink on April 18. No coupon required. All Wichita locations are participating! (Thanks to Sherry M. for confirming!)
- Office Depot: Say hasta la vista, baby to all that paperwork with up to 5 lbs. of FREE document shredding at Office Depot through April 29. You will need the printable coupon to get the deal.
- National Parks: Tax week is probably a good time to have free admission to all 409 national parks, monuments, and other U.S. Park Service sites in case you need a vacation after filling out all those forms.
- Entertainment Book: The local coupon book is having a Tax Day Sale. All 2017 Coupon Books are only $10.40 at Entertainment.com (affiliate link), plus you’ll get free shipping with your book. The deal is good through April 18, 2017.
Thanks to Living On The Cheap for help in compiling this list!