If you’re a little grumpy and sleep-deprived this time of year, you’re not alone. But as soon as the paperwork is neatly filed away (or hurtled across the room – whatever your filing method), take yourself out for some tax day freebies and deals to celebrate the end of the tax season.
Some of the deals are only valid on April 17; others are good before and after. All of these deals are “EZ” to love! I’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back often.
As is always the case, please double-check on these deals before you order. Sometimes a location doesn’t participate in a national deal.
- All Star Adventures is offering its Pick 3 Attractions for only $10.40. It’s regularly $17.99, so this is a good deal, but your deadline for getting this deduction is April 17, 2018!
- Applebees: While not specifically a tax-day deal, you might enjoy a break with one of Applebees’ Dollaritas ($1 margarita), which they’ll be offering throughout the month of April at participating locations.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse has a free pizookie day on Wednesday, April 18, for all the late filers. 🙂 (Really, it’s for everyone who purchases at least $9.95 worth of food.)
- Cicis Pizza has a tax day discount of a $4.17 adult buffet on Tuesday, 4/17 (2018) only with this coupon. Check with them before you order to make sure they’re participating.
- Entertainment Book is offering all of their coupon books for only $10.40 now through Tax Day 2018!
- Felipes on N. Woodlawn has a Tax Tuesday deal of $5 margaritas, rocks or frozen, all day.
- Firehouse Subs: Participating Firehouse Subs locations across the country are giving away a free medium sub when you purchase a sub, drink, and chips. You’ll need the Firehouse Subs coupon, which is valid April 17-19, 2018.
- Franklin Planner Stay more organized for next year’s tax season with a new daily planner. You’ll get 17% off any order on April 17 with code TAX17.
- Great American Cookies Get a free Cookies & Cream cookie when you stop by a participating store on April 17. No purchase necessary, but there’s a limit of one free cookie per customer. See full promo details.
- Groupon is offering deductions of its own with markdowns on over 50,000 items right now.
- Hardee’s Get a free Sausage Biscuit for Tax Day, April 17! Hardee’s wants to help numb the pain this Tax Day by giving away free Sausage Biscuits at participating locations on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 until 10 a.m. local time.
- Hopping Gnome Brewing Company‘s monthly Beer and Tacos event in Wichita happens to fall on Tax Day this year (Tuesday, April 17). Sounds like a great way to relax at the end of that day!
- Hydromassage and Planet Fitness have teamed up again this year to help you beat the stress. They’re offering free massages from April 14 – April 21. To find the closest location, check out www.HydroMassage.com/taxday. You’ll need to download and print the Free HydroMassage Experience coupon to redeem the free massage.
- Kobe Steakhouse is offering free kids meals with every adult meal purchase during the whole month of April when you use the coupon, so you can take your little deductions out for a fun meal.
- Lowe’s is extending its Spring Black Friday sale through April 18. When shopping the sale, note that some product deals may expire earlier.
- Noodles & Company is honoring the fact that many of us file online this year. From April 11-18, place your order online, use the code “TAXDAY18” and receive $4 off any $10 purchase. It’s a more immediate reward than waiting on Uncle Sam to respond to your computer request.
- Office Depot: Say hasta la vista, baby to all that paperwork with up to 5 lbs. of FREE document shredding at Office Depot through April 28. You will need the printable coupon to get the deal. While we’re on the subject, Free Shred Days are scheduled across Kansas to help you dump the old paperwork and make room for this year’s.
- P.F. Chang’s is offering a Tax Day promo of 15% off takeout orders, Monday, April 16 and Tuesday, April 17, 2018. Use the promo code TAXDAY online or say it if you order by phone.
- Schlotsky’s: You buy the chips and medium drink, and they’ll throw in a free small original sandwich.
- Shoe Carnival: Get 20% off when you buy two or more pairs of shoes, through April 17. Use promo code APRIL20.
- Sonic Drive In will celebrate with a delicious deduction of half-price cheeseburgers on April 17, Tax Day 2018. (Thanks, Rebecca!)
- Tabletop Java Shop is hosting its free weekly Learn to Play Board Games event on Tuesday, April 17 from 6-10 p.m. It’s hosted at Headshots Bar and Grill on North Woodlawn, so you grab a bite to eat as well.
- Ziggy’s Pizza is celebrating warm weather (finally!) – not Tax Day – with $2 off any pizza today, 4/17/18… but you can still take the deduction!
BONUS: This is also Taco Tuesday in Wichita! <– See where you can score great deals.