With Christmas on the rise, things are getting more stressful. Shopping for gifts is hard enough. Thankfully, you have me to help you check off Stocking Stuffers from your list! Below are two lists I’ve put together for gifts specific to whom you’re buying gifts for.
Stocking Stuffers for Girls
- Mini Jewelry Box – Whether they are on the go or need to take their earrings out for sports, this little jewelry box can fit perfectly in a backpack.
- Claw Hair Clips – Unlike hair ties, claw clips don’t leave creases in your hair if you have them all day. It also just gives yourself another look, not to mention they are very in right now.
- Chapstick – As listed above for the boys, Chapstick is a great gift for when your lips get chapped during the cold months.
- Target – $3.49
- Bath Bombs – Bath Bombs add a little pizazz when relaxing in the tub. Making your skin feel soft and silky, this is a wonderful gift for any girl who likes to take baths.
- Skin Care Masks – Face masks make any girl make her and her skin feel pretty.
- Fuzzy Socks – Everyone needs socks, so they might as well be fuzzy!
- Five Below– $5.00
- Lotion – Especially during the winter months, everyone could use some lotion.
- Nail Polish – Because who doesn’t love having their nails done?
- Wet Brush – Saving so much more time, brushing your hair when in the shower with this brush is so much healthier. They prevent breakage and damage that may come using a regular brush (and it’s cheaper!).
- Blue Light Glasses – With us constantly using technology, blue light glasses help with the headaches we get from looking at our screens. Plus, they can be fashionable!
Stocking Stuffers for Boys
- Small LEGO Sets – Depending on what your child is into, Target, Walmart, Five Below, and many other stores have mini LEGO sets. These sets will fit perfectly in their stocking.
- Target – $4.99
- Fidget Spinner – These toys are very good for kids who struggle paying attention and always need to move something.
- Finger Basketball – A fun little brain break for your kid to do during their homework or if they want something to do. This finger basketball game will keep them entertained.
- Shoe Deodorizer – For all those stinky feet, shoe deodorizers are the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Mini Nerf Gun – Nerf guns are a fun toy that all boys would love. They keep the kids active and don’t cause any injury when hit. The gun I listed below only holds six Nerf bullets, which would not make a big mess around the house.
- Chapstick – Chapstick is a great gift to give, especially during the cold months.
- Target – $3.49
- Play-Doh – Although it can be messy, Play-Doh is a staple arts and crafts activity
for all kids on a rainy day
- Five Below – $4.00
- Invisible Ink Pens – Have your kids pretend they are a detective by writing secret messages.
- Walmart – $4.94
- Wallet – Everyone needs somewhere to put their money. A wallet is a practical gift and can last a while, too.
- Walmart – $5.99
- Hot Wheels – Whether he likes to collect or play, Hot Wheels have always been a classic toy for all boys.