Snuggle up! On December 7 or 8 (two dates this year!), take a 30-minute trolley tour of College Hill Christmas lights while enjoying classic holiday goodies and entertainment.
This family-friendly affair will include live music, carolers, treats, prizes, live nativity, and a beautiful tour of the College Hill neighborhood lights!
The trolley will depart from East Heights United Methodist Church (corner of Douglas and Crestway). Tickets are $10 per person with a $40 per family maximum, and kids 3 and under are free.
Tickets will be available to purchase in person on December 2 at Traditions (3220 E. Douglas) or online starting December 3.
Select times are sure to sell out quickly, so get yours as soon as possible.
Love looking at Holiday lights? Check out our post Where to See Christmas Lights in Wichita.
Date: December 7 & 8, 2019
Time: 5:30-9 p.m.
Where: East Heights United Methodist Church (corner of Douglas and Crestway)
Cost: $10 a person; $40 per family max; kids 3 and under are free
For more info: Visit College Hill Neighborhood Website
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms