Snuggle up! On December 9, take a 30-minute tour of College Hill Christmas lights while enjoying cookies and warm drinks. Plus, Santa may even make an appearance!
The trolley will depart from East Heights United Methodist Church (corner of Douglas and Crestway). Tickets are $8 per person and kids 3 and under are free.
Tickets will be available to purchase from December 3-5 at Traditions Home, 3220 E. Douglas.
Select times are sure to sell out quickly, so get yours as soon as possible.
Any remaining tickets will be sold from 9 a.m. to noon at the church on the day of the tour. If any tickets are left after that, they’ll be offered again at 5 p.m. just before the tour departs the church.
Love looking at Holiday lights? Check out our post Where to See Christmas Lights in Wichita.
Date: December 9, 2018
Time: 5:30-9 p.m.
Where: East Heights United Methodist Church (corner of Douglas and Crestway)
Cost: $8 a person kids under 3 are free
For more info: Visit College Hill Neighborhood Website
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms