Ross Dress for Less is one of my favorites to find deals. They have clothes, home decor, shoes, kids toys and more.
What is Ross Dress for Less?
- A store that has brand-name clothing for up to 60% off.
Where are the Ross stores in Wichita?
- 8021 E Kellogg Dr
- 2740 N Greenwich Ct
- 6920 W Kellogg Dr
I have wanted to write this article for a while and I have just finished the research to help all of us get the best deals at Ross. Every time you go you can expect to get 40%-60% off no matter when you go.
Tips for shopping at Ross:
- Shop on Mondays that’s when markdowns happen to grab the best deals before they get picked through.
- New merchandise shops to the stores during the work week so if you can’t go on Monday it’s best to shop during the week because most likely the best stuff is gone by the weekend.
- If you are 55 years or older you get 10% off every Tuesday. It’s called “every Tuesday club. You will need to signup in the store and show an ID to show your age.
- According to the Ross return policy. If you buy something and it gets marked down within 30 days you can return it and buy it back for less.
- Look for “Irregular” tags. What does that mean? It will say Irregular on the side of the tag. It didn’t meet the manufacturer’s guidelines and went to Ross. They are the misses markdowns but make sure there isn’t anything wrong with it.
- The best times to shop at Ross are in January and July. That’s when they have the biggest deals!
- You can try to negotiate the price of a damaged item if you are up for trying.