“Haysville Fest-i-ville” is the theme of the Haysville Fall Festival, which offers a fun assortment of events, entertainment and activities for everyone in the family.
Many activities are free, and some require a small fee.
The festival is October 18-20, 2019.
Festivities include a parade 9 a.m. October 19, booths, food vendors, kids activities, beer garden, car show, inflatables & carnival.
- 8 p.m. October 19 Piper Lou Renee
- 10:15 a.m. October 20 Free pumpkin decorating for ages 12 and younger, while supplies last
- 5:15 p.m. October 20 children’s PARADE
- 9:30 p.m. October 20 Phlox fire performer
- 10 p.m. Fireworks in the Sky
- 12 p.m. October 21 entertainment, inflatables, food court
- 2:45 p.m. October 21 Karaoke
Festival buttons are $3 per person. Extra fees apply for some activities. The festival is in Riggs Park on Sarah Lane. Information and event schedules are on the Haysville Fall Festival website.