The annual Derby Christmas Parade will be held on December 7 this year at 6 p.m. The theme for 2019 is A Gingerbread Christmas.
The parade route begins at Panther Stadium, goes west on Madison, south on Georgie, east on Market and ends up back at the Stadium.
This evening parade is sure to be a good time to enjoy some festive holiday cheer and lighted parade floats! While you’re out and about, be sure to take in some of the Wichita-area’s Best Christmas Light Displays.
The parade is hosted by the Derby Chamber of Commerce and the VFW Post 7253.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms