When we’re paying pennies for school supplies in an effort to get ready for back to school, it only makes sense to try to save on the bigger-ticket items too. Wichita has a number of great consignment sales that will help you do just that. See the list of 2018 fall consignment sales in Wichita below.
Most consignment sales offer pre-sale shopping passes to consignors or volunteers for shopping when the selection is best. The last day of the sale is often a half-price day, when many items will be marked down to get them sold quickly. (Not all items will be marked down on the last day of the sale; be sure to find out how you’ll recognize the discounted items at each sale.)
Some of the “big-ticket” items you can find at children’s consignment sales include:
- Shoes (remember to look for PE shoes too), snow or rain boots
- Clothing/school uniforms
- Coats and outerwear
2018 Fall Children’s Consignment Sales in Wichita
July 26-28 Mulberry Bush Consignment (MBC)
Location: Maize Recreation Commission, 10100 Grady Ave N, Maize, KS 67101
- Thursday, July 26, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 27, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Half Price Sale)
*There will be lots of half price items on Saturday!
New & gently-used clothing (sizes preemie – pre-teen; all seasons), TOYS, shoes, games, strollers, books, feeding/nursing accessories, baby items, puzzles, and much more!
Interested in consigning? Visit the MBC website for more details.
August 22-25 Kids Closet Connection Wichita
Location: Wichita Hoops, 5260 N. Toler Drive, Bel Aire, Kansas 67226
(Sign up to consign)
- Wednesday, August 22, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 24, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (25% Off Sale)
- Saturday, August 25, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Half Price Sale)
Find amazing bargains on everything you need from infant to teen!
For more information on becoming a consignor, visit the Kids Closet Wichita website.
August 24-28 Rhea Lana’s
Location: 225 W Douglas, Wichita, Kansas 67202
- Friday, August 24, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, August 26, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 27, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Half Price Sale)
- Tuesday, August 28, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Half Price Sale)
Kids are expensive and life is hectic! Rhea Lana’s is the answer for busy and savvy moms like YOU!
If you are a Mom-to-Be (through birth or adoption) visit Rhea Lana’s website for more details on how to get an early shopping pass.
September 13-15 Britches & Lace
Location: Wholesale Fireworks Building on East Kellogg in Wichita
Hours: TBA. (We will update the times when they become available.)
If you would like to be a consignor or if you are a first time parent, military spouses, or teacher and want to register for the presale, visit the Britches & Lace website.