The Wichita Baseball Museum is at the Riverfront Stadium, where the Wichita Wind Surge play. This museum is FREE to the public!
The Museum Features:
- Trivia and historical artifacts showcasing Wichita’s baseball history, including Wichita’s all-black baseball team the Monrovians, the National Baseball Congress (NBC), along with preserved components of Lawrence-Dumont Stadium.
- Visitors are welcome to tour the Museum Monday – Friday during regular business hours, 9-5 when events are not being held. Please call (316) 221-8000 in advance to ensure the facility is open and available for tours.
It is located inside the stadium at 275 S. McLean Blvd.
When we went to visit, we weren’t sure how to enter, so here is what you do:
- Park on McLean Blvd between the stadium and the river by the ticket booths and team store.
- See the picture below. You will need to press the button to enter.
- Once you enter, walk up the stairs to the museum.