Are you looking for a way to save money while enjoying a night out at a restaurant? We’ve got you covered! Dining out doesn’t have to put a dent in your wallet. These tips will help you indulge in a night out with good food and NO dirty dishes.
Before you Pick your Restaurant:
- Look for coupons and discounts online before making your reservation.
- Read the menu online beforehand and make sure it’s within your budget.
- Checkout the daily specials
- See if they have any online or early bird specials.
- Buy gift cards around the holidays to your favorite restaurants. Most restaurants sell gift cards at a discount.
- Purchase discount gift cards from Costco and Sam’s Club.
- Signup to receive emails from your favorite restaurants. They will sometimes send you special discounts.
General Tips about Eating Out:
- Get the Birthday Discount: Click here for all the FREE Birthday Deals.
- Go out to eat over lunch instead of dinner. Lots of restaurants have lunch menus that are more cost-friendly.
- Make a meal out of an appetizer on the menu.
- Skip the coffee, tea, and soda. Water is usually free!
- Save half of your meal – I know it’s easier said than done.
- Go on a Monday or Tuesday. Restaurants are typically slower these days and run better deals.
- Split an entree.
- Make sure your non-alcoholic drinks get free refills.
- Find out where KIDS Eat FREE and Cheap in Wichita
With these simple steps, you can enjoy a night out without breaking the bank!