Dillon’s Dollar Day at the Kansas State Fair is the best deal of all if you want cheap admission to the fair and cheap state fair carnival rides! Admission is only $1 (FREE if you present your plastic Dillons card) on Monday, September 11th. Make sure to read all the details below and on their website.
Dillions Dollar Day Monday, September 11, 2023:
- FREE gate admission with Dillons Plus Card
- Must present either a plastic card or proof of card using the app, or Kroger Rewards Card.
- One free gate admission per Plus Card
- $1 gate admission for non-Plus Cardholders at the ticket booth
- Kansas State Fair Ticket Office: P: 620.669.3618 A: 2000 N. Poplar, Hutchinson, KS 67502
New for 2023, they have changed the Midway Rides deal:
Purchase online or by calling/visiting the Ticket Office:
- Dillons Day Wristband promotion replaces the one-ticket-per-ride from previous years, but the new deal is you can purchase a wristband for $25 for all you can ride just on September 11th. They recommend you prepurchousing but the nice lady at the ticket office said you can purchase them on the Dillions Dollar Day. If you prepurchase you might not have to stand in line – no promises.
- These wristbands will be sold through September 10 online or on the day of.
- Dillons Day Wristbands are not interchangeable with regular Midway Wristbands. They can only be used on Monday, Sept. 11. Regular Midway Wristbands cannot be used this day.
- Wristbands purchased in advance for $25 will receive a voucher that can be redeemed for a Dillons Day wristband at Midway Ticket Booths during Carnival hours.
- Midway ride tickets will also be accepted Monday, Sept. 11 as posted, which are typically 3-5 tickets per ride
- If you bought regular Midway Wristbands online or through the Ticket Office, and need to exchange for Dillons Day Wristbands, please call or visit the Kansas State Fair Ticket Office through Sept. 11.
- Click HERE to purchase.
Looking for more discounts for the Kansas State Fair? Click here for more DEALS.