One way a high school senior can save money on senior portraits is to help spread the word about his or her photographer. Wichita on the Cheap reader Triston Dewees of Triston’s Photography has a special offer for select high school seniors in the Wichita area. Here is the information he sent me to pass along to you:
Are you a 2012 senior? We are currently seeking Senior Representatives to promote awesome Triston’s Photography is when it comes to Senior portraits!
A Senior Rep is a current high school senior that we ”hire” to tell the world how great an experience it was getting a session taken with Triston’s Photography. A Senior Rep is someone that is going to show off Triston’s Photography to all their friends and classmates. We’re going to give you some bling to dazzle your friends. Our hopes are that once your friends see what we can do – they are going to come to us for their pictures. Only one or two students from each Wichita high school and three or four from each Andover high school are selected to be senior reps for Triston’s Photography.
What do you get for being a Senior Rep?
1. One free photo session that will last no longer than two hours (including travel time). Bring as many changes of clothes as you like. Pick up to two locations for the shoot.
2. One DVD containing a web version of all the usable photos from your shoot. You can post these on FaceBook. They will be stamped with our logo.
3. A Brag Book containing the best photos from your session.
4. 25-50 Senior Rep cards (business card size) with your picture on it – and our contact information. This is what you will pass out to your friends when they say “WOW, your photos are awesome – who did them?”. Each senior that comes in with one of your cards gets a discount. Each card of yours that is brought in also gets YOU a discount on future purchases.
5. Twenty five Brag Cards (post card size) that have your picture on them and graduation date. Most seniors use these as custom announcements.
For more information and to fill out an application, visit tristonsphotography.com/seniors. All applications are due no later than August 1st, 5 PM. Representatives will be chosen by August 8th!
Date: July 18 – August 1, 2011
Location: Andover, KS