The Wichita Public Library has so many free and inexpensive classes and seminars that it’s hard to keep up with them all. But our library is a great resource and you will want to know about these free technology classes or demos!
Don’t want to miss out on all the free deals? We don’t want you to either. Join over 9,000 other locals and subscribe to our FREE newsletter for the latest daily deals. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Here are a few things you need to know about classes at the library:
- Most of the library’s classes and events are free; if they aren’t, there will be a fee listed on their site.
- Even if a class is free, you often need to register for it so they’ll know how many people to expect, and so that you can get notifications if any schedule changes happen.
- Our library has many different branches; before you register for a class or seminar, be sure you note which branch library will be hosting the event.
- People and organizations from our own community often present these classes and workshops, usually as volunteers. Be sure to thank them!
- A wide variety of topics are covered. Technology classes are listed here, and we have a list of kids’ library events here and adult classes and events at the library here.
Technology Help and Classes at the Library
In-person events at the library are temporarily suspended. Curbside and drive-up services are available at most branches.
Although I’ll do my best to keep these technology classes and events updated at Wichita on the Cheap, you should check out the library’s event calendar. As you might expect from a site run by librarians, it’s very well organized and searchable! 😀