That’s right; you can go to Koch Arena to see the Wichita Sky Kings on May 28th, completely FREE! To add to the excitement of such a fantastic FREE event, they are having some meet and greets with BIG names from the University of Kansas, NBA players, and former Wichita State Shocker basketball players.
Meet and Greet for FREE on May 28:
- Meet Ron Baker-Shocker alum and former NBA Player
- Charles Esten-Star actor from the hit TV show Nashville and Netflix Outer Banks
- Devonte’ Graham-KU alum and current NBA player for the Spurs
- Jose Alvarado-NBA player for New Orleans Pelicans
- And several other KU and WSU players
Tickets are free for all. The doors open at 2 pm.
Meet and greet starts immediately after the game and goes for 2.5 hours after the game
tip-off is at 3 PM at Charles Koch Arena.
The Wichita Sky Kings is a new Pro TBL basketball team in Wichita, KS. It’s a minor-league basketball organization with 44 teams across North America.
May 28th is FREE, and you can’t beat that but if you can’t make it to that game, you can still catch a game. Tickets are reasonable, and kids 10 and under are FREE.
These basketball games are not just about basketball. It’s more like an event with fun music, celebrities, and more.
Date: May 28
Location: Koch Arena at 1845 Fairmount St, Wichita, KS 67260
Times: Doors open at 2 pm game starts at 3 pm
Leave a Reply