Wichita has a brand new affordable healthy grocery store. Sprouts Farmers Market opened last month at Central and Rock Road in Wichita. Locals have been buzzing about the great deals they’ve seen and about DOUBLE AD Wednesdays. Scroll down to see four more ways you can save on healthy food and other products at Wichita’s newest grocery store.
Congratulations to Tim B., who won the $25 Sprouts gift card!
5 Ways to save money by shopping at Sprouts
- Sprouts weekly ad circular
- Each week, the Sprouts ad will give you details about what’s on sale. The ad is so easy to peruse. Clear images, prices and product descriptions help you make your shopping list.
- On Wednesday, Sprouts actually honors both the sale items from the current week AND from the previous week. Because you can “double-up” on sales on Wednesdays, they call it “Double Ad Wednesday.”
- Special sales with extra discounts. Check the weekly circular at Sprouts.com for BOGO sales, Vitamin Extravanganza, and other special promotions that give us extra discounts.
- Mobile coupons
- Sprouts has a new mobile coupon app makes it even easier to save on Sprouts’ already low prices! Simply download the Sprouts app for iPhone or Android, create an account, digitally clip your coupons and then scan the barcode at checkout.
- Deals of the Month
- Each month Sprouts puts out a “Deals of the Month” flyer with additional promotions and coupons. These are often seasonally themed and have interesting recipes and tips. Grab them near the entrance of your local store.
- Bulk Bins
- Bulk items don’t have the marketing or expensive packaging costs built into the pricing like conventional brand items. There are tons of options including multiple types of nuts, dried rice, beans and fruit, and even chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Sprouts carries 100 bulk spices– buy as little or as much as you like. Need just a teaspoon of turmeric? Save the five bucks you’d spend on a jar of the spice and take only as much as you need. This is a great tip that will let you try out many recipes without spending hundreds of dollars over the course of a year on spices you don’t have or won’t use often. (Time to clean out the spice rack!)
- Sprouts Brand items
- Sprouts offers a private label brand which provides an easy, more clearly labeled and affordable way to buy organic and better-for-you products. Try them out and decide if you like them as much as brand-name products. You’ll probably be pleasantly surprised, both at the savings and at the quality of private label items.
- Sprouts’ private label brands offer a wide selection of natural and organic products, as well as gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO varieties. You’re very likely to find what you’re looking for from among the private label products.