Prairie Lavender Farm will be hosting their tenth annual Lavender Festival this June! This aromatic event will be held at the Prairie Lavender Farm on Saturday, June 17 in Bennington, Kansas.
Admission to the Lavender Festival, which will go from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. that day, is $5 per person. Kids 5 and younger get in free.
The festival will be packed with activities, including demonstrations, farm tours, children’s activities, and live music. Food, wine, and other lavender-themed products will be available for purchase. You’ll also be able to pick your own lavender and purchase live lavender plants for your garden at home.
Some of the fragrant activities include:
- Farm Tours
- Lavender Plant Sales by Morford Lavender farm
- Live Music by Don Wagner, Sarah & Tim Crews, Ruby Tilton and Mike Mattson & Teresa Weaver, and Anissa Wallingford
- Artists from ‘Plein Aire’ Painters
- Lavender accented food items prepared by Chef Vangie Henry of Applemint Catering, including lavender ice cream, lavender/fruit punch, lavender tea, sandwiches, and other delicious snacks
- Prairie Fine Winery & Vineyard Wine Tastings
- Children’s Activities
- U-Pick Lavender ($6 a bundle when you pick it, $7 a bundle if they pick it)
Be sure to bring a friend and a camera.
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Prairie Lavender Farm, 69 Alpine Ridge Ln, Bennington, Kansas 67422
For more information, visit their Facebook event page.