Musicians from the Wichita Symphony have partnered with Wichita Park & Recreation to bring you a FREE, family-friendly, all-ages event called Playing Across the Parks. What is better than being outdoors listening to musicians in a park during the Fall?
Musicians will play all over the City at different parks throughout the morning on October 14, 2023. Grab a pumpkin spice drink, or pack a picnic and enjoy a morning in the park.
Enjoy beautiful music with the entire family while you relax outdoors. Venture to one of the six featured parks to hear these talented musicians. Your kids will be mesmerized listening to Symphony musicians performing music from their favorite Disney movies and more. This truly unique experience is one you don’t want to miss.
Musicians from the Wichita Symphony Playing at:
• 10:00 AM – Linwood Park North | 1802 E. Harry St.
• 10:30 AM – Central Riverside Park Gazebo | 720 Nims N.
• 11:00 AM – West Douglas Park | 3201 W. Douglas
• 11:30 AM – Woodland Park | 841 W. 21st St. N.
• 12:00 PM – Buffalo Park | 500 N. Maize Rd.
• 12:30 AM – Chisholm Creek Park | 3228 N. Oliver
Selections to Include:
• A Whole New World from Aladdin
• Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast
• Frozen Medley Songs
• How Far I’ll Go from Moana
• Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid
• Surface Pressure
• The Incredibles Main Theme
• We Don’t Talk About Bruno from Encanto
• You’ve Got A Friend in Me from Toy Story
Bring your blankets and chairs to listen to the music in comfort. We hope to see you there!