The Newton Lions Club will again hold its annual Christmas parade in Newton, Kansas.
The annual Newton Parade of Lights will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
Every float in the parade will be illuminated. It should be an awesome sight!
The route will follow Main Street in the historic Newton downtown business district.
Admission is FREE!
After the parade, visit the Newton Area Chamber of Commerce at Fifth and Main for a free community open house from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Santa will be there, and hot chocolate and cookies will be available.
Also, many of the stores downtown will be open late for Christmas shopping!
The Lions Club collects donations of eyeglasses, so if you have an old pair you don’t need anymore, be sure to bring them.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms