Score big with some of these great deals and tips for March Madness. Restaurants are offering deals and promotions during the tournament. The first game is kicking off on Tuesday, March 16th. It’s the best time of the year for basketball fans. Even if you aren’t a basketball fan, you can still take advantage of these great food deals.
Food Deals for March Madness:
These are national deals, so double-check with your local store to make sure they are participating.
- 7 – Eleven, you can fuel up for the game and get a large pizza and 5-piece wings for just $10.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, if you are a Blazin’ rewards member, you can get a FREE order of wings by checking in at the store on game day or by placing an online order. The 6 free boneless wings will appear on your account the following day.
- Casey’s is offering 20% off all large pizzas from March 17 – March 26th. Over the Final Four weekend, there is a special where you can get two large single-topping pizzas for $22.
- Firehouse Sub has a deal through April 2nd. Use the promo code HOOPS and get $2 off any sub when you order through the Firehouse Sub App.
- Pizza Hut is going old school and bringing back the mini basketballs they sold in the 1990s. They aren’t free, though. The black-and-red design that says “No One Out-Pizzas The Hut” is available for $7 starting March 14. They were $2.99 in the ’90s. Another oldie but goodie is the Big New Yorker 16-inch pizza, and the box can be transformed into a basketball hoop and backboard.
- Qdoba orders through April 3rd and scores double the points towards free food.