The mega outdoors/sporting goods store is doing it again – FREE photos with the Easter Bunny and other Easter events throughout the month. Check out details below!
Related: Easter Egg Hunts in the Wichita Area
Free Photos with the Easter Bunny
Get your kids dressed up in their Sunday finest and head on down to Cabela’s on North Greenwich Road during the hours listed below for free photos with the Easter Bunny.
This year, the free Easter Bunny photos are available between April 13 and 21, 2019 according to the following schedule:
- Saturdays 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The free photo is a 4×6 size. Of course they will also have paid photo packages to offer you; the website right now shows a $15 photo package with one 6×8, two 5×7, two 4×6, four wallets, and digital download. So … might not be a bad deal if you have grandparents and family members who live out of town!
Free Easter Crafts
As with other holidays, Cabela’s will help keep the kids occupied with FREE Easter crafts. They look pretty cute! See the schedule below.
- Saturday, April 13 between noon to 5 p.m. Decorate an Easter Wreath
- Sunday, April 14 between noon to 4 p.m. Decorate an Easter Wreath
- Friday, April 19 between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Hanging Bunny Craft
- Saturday, April 20 between noon and 5 p.m. Standing Easter Bunny
- Sunday, April 21 between noon and 4 p.m. Standing Easter Bunny
Free Easter Egg Hunt
Cabela’s will host its own Easter egg hunt for the kiddos! The egg hunt is on April 20 and registration begins at 1:30 p.m. Kids ages 2-10 can find 5 eggs in the store and return them for candy! Show up at 1:30 (or maybe a tad bit earlier so you can get the front of the line) to register your kids, and the Cabela’s store employees will have more details.
Find more free and cheap Easter activities and egg hunts in the Wichita KS area