Celebrate the season with Bike/Walk Wichita on an adventure in the Douglas Design District!
They’ll have guided walking tours through College Hill, which will provide an evening of sparkle and cheer, perfect for sharing with loved ones (and for snapping fun photos)!
The Christmas Lights Walk will be held on December 15 beginning at 6 p.m. Small group tours will depart from Clifton Square regularly and will mostly utilize sidewalks, so please be sure to bring a flashlight and wear appropriate shoes and layers.
Support your local Makers, Bakers, Brewers, and Ice Cream Makers by visiting the fun businesses located in the Douglas Design District (Washington to Oliver)!
Start your evening with dinner and shopping before catching a FREE Q-Line Trolley up to Clifton Square for the lights. The walking tours are free, donations accepted.
Updates and shop specials will be shared in the Facebook event here. The walk will proceed if the streets are dry and the temp is above 35 degrees.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms