Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the FREE Wichita Ballet in the Park again this year!
The Wichita Ballet will perform The Wizard of Oz at various parks in and around Wichita from Sept. 7-11, 2017.
This is a wonderful experience and very family-friendly! The performances only last about 45 minutes and are usually followed by a meet and greet with company dancers.
You have several Ballet in the Park performances from which to choose this fall:
- Thursday, Sept. 7 at 5:30 p.m. Boys & Girls Club
- Friday, Sept. 8 at 5:30 p.m. Athletic Park in Newton
- Saturday, Sept. 9 at 4 p.m. Riverside Park
- Sunday, Sept. 10 at 2 p.m. Maize Park
- Sunday, Sept. 10 at 6 p.m. Sellers Park in Wellington
You’ll want to bring your blankets and lawn chairs (and costumes and tutus!), and arrive early to get a good spot. Food trucks may be on site for some Ballet in the Park performances.
Ballet in the Park is a FREE event for all ages! Share it with your friends!
In case of weather-related changes, stay tuned to the event page on Facebook.