One of my favorite free events in Wichita every summer and fall is back for 2019. Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the FREE Wichita Ballet in the Park again this year!
The Wichita Ballet will perform a re-imagined production of Cinderella at various parks in and around Wichita this spring and fall.
This is a wonderful experience and very family-friendly! The performances only last about 45 minutes and are usually followed by a meet and greet with company dancers.
You have several Ballet in the Park performances from which to choose:
- Wednesday, June 5 at 7 p.m. at Forest Park, 900 N. Taylor Street in El Dorado, KS
- Thursday, June 6 at 7 p.m. at Main Street Park, 400 E. Main Street in Mulvane, KS
- Friday, June 7 at 7 p.m. at a location to be determined in Wichita
- Saturday, June 8 at 11 a.m. at Garvin Park in Augusta, KS
- Saturday, June 8 at 8 p.m. at the Capitol Federal Amphitheater, 1607 E. Central Ave. in Andover, KS
- Sunday, June 9 at 7 p.m. at Riggs Park, 706 Sarah Lane in Haysville, KS
You’ll want to bring your blankets and lawn chairs (and costumes and tutus!), and arrive early to get a good spot. Food trucks may be on site for some Ballet in the Park performances.
Ballet in the Park is a FREE event for all ages! Share it with your friends!
To get updates on these free Ballet in the Park events and notifications of any weather-related changes, follow Ballet Wichita’s event page on Facebook.
El Dorado, KS 67042
Mulvane, KS 67110
Augusta, KS 67010
Andover, KS 67002
Riggs Park – Haysville KS