One of my favorite free events in Wichita every year is back for Summer in 2021. Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the FREE Wichita Ballet in the Park again this year!
The Wichita Ballet will perform a re-imagined production of CARNIVAL of Animals at various parks in and around Wichita.
This is a wonderful experience and very family-friendly! The performances only last about 45 minutes and are usually followed by a meet and greet with company dancers.
You have several FREE Ballet in the Park performances from which to choose:
Fall Ballet in the Park performances
- Wednesday, June 9 at 7 p.m. at Naftzger Park, 601 E. Douglas Ave. in Wichita
- Thursday, June 10 at 7 p.m. at Mulvane, Main Street Park, 400 E Main St.
- Friday, June 11 at 7 p.m. at Newton, Athletic Park, 700 W. 1st St.
- Saturday, June 12 at 10 a.m. at Andover, Andover Capitol Federal Amphitheater, 1607 E Central Ave.
- Saturday, June 12 at 7 p.m. at El Dorado, Forest Park, 900 N Taylor St
- Sunday, June 13 at 2 p.m. at Winfield, Island Park, 200 Main St.
You’ll want to bring your blankets and lawn chairs (and costumes and tutus!), and arrive early to get a good spot.
Ballet in the Park is a FREE event for all ages! Share it with your friends!
To get updates on these free Ballet in the Park events and notifications of any weather-related changes, follow Ballet Wichita’s event page on Facebook.
Andover, KS 67002
El Dorado, KS 67042
Winfield , KS 67156
Wilson Park-Ark City