Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the FREE Wichita Ballet in the Park again this year!
The Wichita Ballet will perform The Little Mermaid at various parks in and around Wichita this spring and fall.
This is a wonderful experience and very family-friendly! The performances only last about 45 minutes and are usually followed by a meet and greet with company dancers.
You have several Ballet in the Park performances from which to choose:
- Thursday, September 6 at 6:30 p.m. in the Wichita Art Museum’s Art Garden
- Friday, September 7 at 6 p.m. in Riverside Park, 720 Nims. N
- Saturday, September 8 at 11 a.m. in Wilson Park, 701 S. Summit Street, Ark City
- Saturday, September 8 from 2-2:45 p.m. at the Island Park Shelter House, 200 Main St. in Winfield
- Saturday, September 8 at 6 p.m. at Seller’s Park, 501 N. Harvey in Wellington
- Sunday, September 9 at 2 p.m. in Maize City Park, 401 S. Khedive
- Sunday, September 9 at 6 p.m. in the band shell at Athletic Park in Newton
You’ll want to bring your blankets and lawn chairs (and costumes and tutus!), and arrive early to get a good spot. Food trucks may be on site for some Ballet in the Park performances.
Ballet in the Park is a FREE event for all ages! Share it with your friends!
In case of weather-related changes, stay tuned to the event page on Facebook.
Past Ballet in the Park 2018 events (spring):
- Thursday, June 7 at 7 p.m. at Main Street Park in Mulvane
- Friday, June 8 at 7 p.m. at The Shelter in Sedgwick County Park in Wichita
- Saturday, June 9 at 11 a.m. in Gavin Park, 1898 Washington Lane in Augusta Kansas
- Saturday, June 9 at 2 p.m. at the CapFed Amphitheater in Andover
- Saturday, June 9 at 7 p.m. in Forest Park, 900 N. Taylor in El Dorado
- Sunday, June 10 at 4 p.m. in Clearwater City Park
- Sunday, June 10 at 7 p.m. at Riggs Park in Haysville
Riggs Park – Haysville KS