Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the FREE Wichita Ballet in the Park again this year!
The Wichita Ballet will perform The Wizard of Oz at various parks in towns around Wichita from June 8-11, 2017.
This is a wonderful experience and very family-friendly! The performances only last about 45 minutes and are usually followed by a meet and greet with company dancers.
You have several Ballet in the Park performances from which to choose this summer:
- Thursday, June 8 at 7 p.m. Mulvane Main Street Park
- Friday, June 9 at 7 p.m. El Dorado Forest Park
- Saturday, June 10 at 11 a.m. Augusta Garvin Park
- Saturday, June 10 at 4 p.m. Udall City Park
- Sunday, June 11 at 2 p.m. Haysville Riggs Park
- Sunday, June 11 at 5 p.m. Clearwater City Park
You’ll want to bring your blankets and lawn chairs and arrive early to get a good spot. Food trucks will be on site for some Ballet in the Park performances.
Ballet in the Park is a FREE event for all ages! Share it with your friends!
In case of weather-related changes, stay tuned to the event page on Facebook.