This should be entertaining! Cap Fed Amphitheater will host a terrific concert and fireworks show mid-September.
The National Fireworks Association is holding its big annual expo right here in Wichita, Kansas. And on Friday, September 14, 2018, we get to be the happy beneficiaries of the best they’ve got to show off!
Tommy Castro and the Painkillers will kick off the evening at 6 p.m. performing their blues-infused rock and soul.
The Fireworks Show
Then at dusk, the National Fireworks Association will pull out all the stops with its world-class fireworks show.
According to the promotional info, this will be the most amazing spectacle of color, light and sound the Midwest has ever seen. (And if you see the video below, you’ll be inclined to think so too!)
FREE tickets to the show are available while they last at Collision Center of Andover, 948 N. Andover Rd., all Wichita-area Capitol Federal Bank locations, or – when the free tickets are gone – you can pick them up for just $5 at Andover City Hall, 1609 E. Central Ave.
Capitol Federal Wichita locations:
- 114 East Cloud Ave, Andover, KS 67002
- 1636 N. Rock Rd., Suite 9000, Derby, KS 67037
- 8301 E. 21st St. N., Wichita, KS 67206
- 8040 E. Douglas Ave., Wichita, KS 67206
- 4616 E. 13th Street N., Wichita, KS 67208
- 4020 W. Maple St., Wichita, KS 67209
- 10404 W. Central Ave., Wichita, KS 67212
- 4000 E. Harry St., Wichita, KS 67218
Kids ages 12 and younger get in free regardless.
Get more info at the CapFed Amphitheater website.