Sportsmen, sportswomen, and sportsmonsters are all invited to trick or treat at Cabela’s Wichita several times this month.
Dressing up in costumes is encouraged! The kiddos will participate in fun activities and crafts, get pictures taken, and join in a costume contest.
According to Cabelas Wichita Facebook page, the event is scheduled several times this month:
- Saturday, October 19 from 12-5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20 from 12-5 p.m.
- Friday, October 25 from 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26 from 12-5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 from 12-5 p.m.
- Monday, October 28 from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29 from 5-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30 from 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31 from 4-8 p.m.
Find more fun, family-friendly Halloween events here.
The Wichita Cabela’s store is at 2427 North Greenwich Rd, Wichita, Kansas 67206.
For more information about Cabela’s Free Trick or Treat Day, visit www.cabelas.com/Wichita.
More kids and family fun:Free and cheap things to do with kids in Wichita
Indoor Playgrounds and Activities for Kids
The Ultimate List of Free Story Times in Wichita
Kids Eat Free (and cheap!)