Taylor Swift’s The Red Tour with Ed Sheeran is coming to Wichita August 6, 2013. You can now score tickets for the concert at a discount of 10% to 35% off.
New customers can use promo code CHEAP35OFF to save 35% off tickets to the Taylor Swift concert at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita.
This promo code will work for new customers and only on orders up to $300. If you’ve purchased tickets previously (i.e. not a new customer), you aren’t guaranteed the 35% savings, but you should still be able to save at least 10%. If your bid is accepted, your total price will likely be lower than purchasing directly from the venue because there are no fees. Of course, you could still take a chance and try a lower bid to see if it is accepted.
How it works
1. Click this link to get to the Taylor Swift concert at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita.
2. Select number of seats you want to buy. The seating chart on the left will be highlighted so you can see what section your seats will be in.
3. Now you have to so some math. Example: If the ticket price is $100 and your promo code guarantees you 35% off, then enter a bid of $65. ($100 minus $35 = $65) Even if you need two tickets, your bid should be for the price per ticket. Next, click on “Continue.”
4. On the next page, enter your contact info, payment information and your promo code. This promo code, which may be used once per customer, guarantees that your offer of “35% off” will be accepted. If your offer is accepted, your card will be charged and all purchases are final.
5. Click on “Complete Order” and you should be good to go.
If your order is going to be more than $300 in total you can’t use the promo code. But at minimum you will always get at least 10% off.
I think this is the first time has had a deal for a Wichita venue, so you may not be familiar with it (although it often has discounts for events in Kansas City or Oklahoma City). This is not one of those sites where you are buying unwanted tickets from an individual. It is not a ticket broker, but a company that works directly with venues, teams and promoters to sell off excess tickets. Similar to Priceline, it lets you pick your price. Savings can run from a minimum of 10% off face value to 60% off. If you bid low (and some tickets sell for up to 60% off), you may get your offer accepted.
There are no extra service fees. The price you bid is the price you pay. It is a bit tricky, but follow our instructions and you should do just fine. The special “on the cheap” code is good for one-time use and gets you 35% off tickets.
Link: New customers: Use promo code CHEAP35OFF to save 35% off tickets to the Taylor Swift concert at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita.