Snow cones and shaved ice are the perfect way to beat the Kansas heat. With so many unique flavors, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Snow cones are usually budget-friendly and mostly made up of zero-calorie ice.
Shaved Ice and Snow cones come in many flavors like wedding cake, strawberry daiquiri, green apple, banana, rootbeer, and bubble gum. Everyone loves to mix flavors to make the perfect refreshing treat. Whats your favorite combination, or do you pick one?
Snow Cone and Shaved Ice in Wichita:
- Sno Yo!
- 7200 W 13th St. N
- Sno Yo Facebook Page
- Funky Monkey Shaved Ice South
- 1855 S Rock Rd
- Funky Monkey Shaved Ice South Facebook Page
- Funky Monkey Shaved Ice North
- 3350 N Woodlawn St
- Funky Monkey Shaved Ice North Facebook Page
- Flamingo Sno-Shaved Ice
- 610 S Tyler Rd
- Cash only
- Flamingo Sno-Shaved Ice Facebook Page
- North Shore Shaved Ice
- 6505 E 37th St. N
- North Shore Shaved Ice Facebook Page
- Mimi’s Eskimo Snow
- 2445 S. Seneca St. In the Westway marketplace
- Mimi’s Eskimo Snow Facebook Page
Snow Cones & Shaved Ice in Surrounding Areas:
- Slushy Hut in Andover
- Central and Andover Road
- Cash only
- Slush Hut Facebook Page
- Breezy’s Snow Shack
- 323 S Meridian, Valley Center
- Breezy’s Facebook Page
- Mrs. Cole’s Tropical Sno
- 103 N Main St. Goddard
- Mrs. Cole’s Tropical Sno Facebook Page
- Chilly Goat Shave Ice in Newton
- 3151 N. Rock Rd
Kona Ice is a traveling truck. They will bring the party to you!
You can find Kona Ice at local events, the farmer markets and more.