December 12-19 go for a drive and experience Christmas lights in Hutchinson!
This year you can experience the Nights Before Christmas light display from the warmth and comfort of your car. Drive along the outside of the Hutchinson Zoo and see the light displays put on by several non-profit groups and the light displays from the Hutchinson Zoo.
This drive-thru Christmas light show is FREE but donations are welcome. Staff will collect cash donations in the parking lot each night, but you can donate on the Hutchinson Zoo website as well.
While you are driving, you might catch a glimpse of Santa waving from a distance!
The light show will be available Saturday, December 12 through Saturday, December 19. They will be running these displays from 6 pm to 8 pm every night.
The Hutchinson Zoo is located at 6 Emerson Loop, Hutchinson, KS. Enter Blanchard Ave. from Severance street to view the lights.
Date: December 12-19, 2020
Time: 6 – 8 pm
Location: 6 Emerson Loop, Hutchinson, KS
Cost: FREE ( donations welcome)
For more info: Hutchinson Zoo website
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms