The Artichoke is a fun place for local live music. It’s as much a specialty for this local sandwich shop as Nancy’s Famous #8 (a turkey, bacon, and Swiss sandwich with cream cheese – very delicious).
While in-person performances have gone the way of dining in (i.e. not happening right now), The Artichoke is streaming live music via Facebook. You can pick up a to-go order from the restaurant and settle in on the couch to enjoy the live music from local musicians.
To order, visit artichokesandwichbar.com and scroll down until you see the Menu & Online Ordering button.
To enjoy the live streaming music, visit the restaurant’s Facebook page and either click Videos to see past performances or click Events to find upcoming live streams.
Here’s the schedule as far as we know:
- Arbuckle & Long March 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lacey Cruse, April 3 at 7 p.m.
- The Steinbergs, April 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Scandinavians, April 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Joe Emery, April 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Boldwein, April 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunshine the Bunny, April 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Nikki and Uche, April 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Dangie, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Ben Fuchs, May 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wack, May 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sister Sarah Tree, May 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunshine and the Bunny, May 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Marc Bake & Untamed Country, June 5 at 7:30