The Artichoke is a fun place for local live music. It’s as much a specialty for this local sandwich shop as Nancy’s Famous #8 (a turkey, bacon, and Swiss sandwich with cream cheese – very delicious).
Don’t want to miss out on all the free deals? We don’t want you to either. Join over 9,000 other locals and subscribe to our FREE newsletter for the latest daily deals. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
The Artichoke Sandwichbar has a number of live performances coming up, as well as Open Mic Nights!
- Just the Worm, Wednesday, March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jamie Quick, Thursday, March 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lacey Cruse, Friday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- STB (Sunshine the Bunny), Saturday, March 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Harrison Steele, Wednesday, March 31 at 7:30 p.m.
There’s no cover, but you’ll want to bring some money to tip the artist/band or buy their music (or both!). To see the Artichoke’s menu or to order online, visit artichokesandwichbar.com and scroll down until you see the Menu & Online Ordering button.
To enjoy the live streaming music, visit the restaurant’s Facebook page and either click Videos to see past performances or click Events to find upcoming events.
Related: Live Music at Hurricane Sports Grill