The Artichoke is a fun place for local live music. It’s as much a specialty for this local sandwich shop as Nancy’s Famous #8 (a turkey, bacon, and Swiss sandwich with cream cheese – very delicious).
Don’t want to miss out on all the free deals? We don’t want you to either. Join over 9,000 other locals and subscribe to our FREE newsletter for the latest daily deals. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
The Artichoke Sandwichbar has a number of live performances coming up, as well as Open Mic Nights!
- Saturday, September 12, at 7:30, there will be live music by Raging Sea
- Wednesday, September 16, at 7:30, No Signal live at the ‘Choke
- Thursday, September 17 at 7 p.m. Open Mic Night with Joe Emery
- Friday, September 18, 7:30, Charlie Roberts
- Saturday, September 19, 7:30, Kyle Kilgore
- Friday, September 25, 7:30, Jeremy Spring & Blake Loggans
- Wednesday, September 30, 7:30, Harrison Steele
- Thursday, October 15 at 7 p.m. Open Mic Night with Joe Emery
Masks are now required as you enter and leave your table.
If you don’t feel like going in to watch the music, you can pick up a to-go order from the restaurant and settle in on the couch to enjoy the live music from local musicians.
To order, visit artichokesandwichbar.com and scroll down until you see the Menu & Online Ordering button.
To enjoy the live streaming music, visit the restaurant’s Facebook page and either click Videos to see past performances or click Events to find upcoming live streams.
Related: Live Music at Hurricane Sports Grill