This is the week to get your kids’ shopping done for pennies on the dollar! The Kids Closet Connection children’s consignment sale is back in Wichita this week, from March 6-9, 2019 at the Wichita Hoops Sports Complex.
It’s a HUGE sale, always FREE TO SHOP, and one you will not want to miss. This year looks like it will be even bigger than last year!
And… even better, I have a COUPON you can use to get an additional 10% off any purchase Thursday through Saturday. ALL you have to do is say “Wichita on the Cheap.” Yep! That’s it! Tell your friends, tell your enemies, lol.
SAVE 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE AT THE KIDS CLOSET CONNECTION CONSIGNMENT SALE THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY when you say “Wichita on the Cheap.”
Now that’s the kind of coupon I like. 🙂
There’s still so much to find, although the earlier you go, of course, the better the selection. Saturday is the 1/2 price sale – when many of the consignors allow their things to be sold for half price.
People often ask me if there’s a fee to shop at the sale – the answer is no! There is never a fee to shop the sale, and anyone can come!
This will be a great opportunity to find great deals among rows and rows of lightly used kids and babies clothing, books, toys, sports equipment, maternity clothes, car seats, strollers, baby equipment such as swings, pack-n-plays, exersaucers, and more at up to 90% off retail. Plus, the Kids Closet Connection sale is FREE to shop – no admission fee at all.
How it works: People bring their gently-used kids items to sell, and volunteers organize everything on tables and clothing racks into categories just like a giant department store. You go through and find things you need. Everything is tagged, so you’ll see the prices of everything as you shop. They do accept credit cards.
There is never an admission fee for this sale, so be sure to stop by and see what bargains you can pick up for your kids.
You’ll find nearly every kind of baby/toddler/kid/tween and teen item you could possibly want. Things like:
- Kids clothing from preemie to junior sizes, maternity clothing
- Kids and baby shoes, sandals, slippers, and boots
- Rugged boys’ clothes in every size
- Cute clothes for girls who have great fashion sense
- Dresses and suits, pajamas, dress-up & pretend play clothes, swimming suits
- The sweetest little baby and newborn outfits, blankets, hats, socks, bibs, diaper covers, washcloths, onesies, diaper bags
- Kids’ rooms and baby’s nursery bedding, decor, accessories, changing tables, bassinets, kid-size furniture
- Playpens, baby swings, travel systems, strollers, running strollers, double strollers, umbrella strollers, high chairs, booster and Bumbo seats, walkers, jumpers, bouncy seats, play discs, baby carriers
- Feeding equipment, bottle warmers, wipe warmers, sippy cups, baby spoons, dishes
- Books, learning toys, electronic toys and games, board games, board books, play mats
- New clothes with the tags still on, baby shower gift items, birthday gifts, backup items and anything for Grandma’s house
- Big toys, outdoor toys, play equipment, tricycles, ride-ons, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and other sports equipment/clothing, big toys and sets, sandbox, swimming pools
Kid’s Closet Connection Wichita Consignment Sale
March 6-9, 2019
5260 N. Toler Drive
(which is near 53rd St. N. and Webb Rd.)
Wednesday, March 6: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday, March 7: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, March 8: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.;
Saturday, March 9: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.;
Wichita Hoops Sports Complex, 5260 N. Toler Drive in Bel Aire
This sale was voted Best Consignment Sale in Wichita! You’ll save a ton of money on great outfits, toys, and necessities for the kids at this huge and very popular kids consignment sale. Just go to Wichita Hoops any day during the sale’s open hours to see what they have. The last day of the sale is 1/2 price day, but of course the best selection will be on opening day. Whichever day you make it out, you’re likely to find something great.
It’s time! The Kid's Closet Connection: Wichita, KS children’s consignment sale is open to the public February 14, 15, 16, and 17, Wednesday through Saturday!!We’re here with Jill at Wichita Hoops in Bel Aire (where the sale is being held) to give you a live preview of ALL the BARGAINS you will find. What questions do you have for Jill???p.s.If you want to shop early next time, be sure to sign up to volunteer at the sale. Volunteers and consignors get to shop early! There is so much here you guys!Sale Schedule:Kids Closet Connection Consignment SaleWednesday, February 14 | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.Thursday, February 15 | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.Friday, February 16 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Saturday, February 17 (half-price day) | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.Location: Wichita Hoops, 5260 N Toler Dr. Bel Aire, KS 67226 (near E. 53rd Street North and Webb )Phone: 316-440-4990
Posted by Wichita on the Cheap on Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Jill and Bo Brown, the sale’s owners, ran their first Wichita sale years ago and were so successful they almost immediately outgrew their original location in a hotel ballroom. The new location at Wichita Hoops is perfect for all the great kids clothes and toys that consignors bring to the sale!