Decluttering? You can turn the kids’ outgrown or unloved things into spending money this spring at the Kids Closet Connection consignment sale in Wichita, March 6-9, 2019.
Just sign up as a consignor to get those gently-used children’s items in the hands of someone who will appreciate them, and spark a little joy in your pocketbook at the same time.
It’s a million times easier than a garage sale, and as a consignor you get to shop early at the sale.
Plus, this year you’ll get a nice bonus for selling:
a $10 gift card to use at the sale
Just enter the promo code WOTC when you
sign up to consign.
Remember, you must use the promo code to get the $10 gift card!
Benefits of selling on consignment
- You sell the things you no longer need, clean out your closets to make room for the new stuff, AND you get to shop early at the sale, choosing from thousands of wonderful kids’ items like clothes, toys, baby equipment, strollers, playpens, and more.
- Your kids’ items will bless other families who need to shop wisely and provide for their kids on a budget.
- The Kids Closet Connection consignment sale is one of the biggest in town and it attracts sooo many shoppers. Your items definitely have the best chance of getting seen and purchased when you have hundreds of people looking at your stuff. (Try getting that kind of traffic to a garage sale!)
- You don’t have to organize meetups with people you don’t know, who sometimes don’t show up anyway. That’s frustrating.
- If you don’t want to give up your whole weekend, you don’t have to. Arrange your drop-off time and that’s that (besides picking up your check)!
Benefits of volunteering at the children’s consignment sale
In addition to selling your kids’ clothes, toys, and gear for cash, you can also rack up gift cards to spend at the sale by volunteering. If you volunteer to work a shift, you get a $10 gift card; if you do two shifts, you get $25 to spend at the sale. More shifts = more gift cards. This is in addition to the $10 g.c. for signing up as a consignor using the promo code WOTC, so you’ll have extra money to spend on the kids this year.
Volunteers also get first dibs on the sale, including pre-sale access on discount days. It really is a great benefit. Find out more about volunteering at the Kids Closet Connection sale here.
How to sell at the children’s consignment sale
If you’ve never earned money on your kids’ stuff before, or if you’ve only done garage sales or sold items online, you might be surprised at how simple it is to sell at a consignment sale. You’ll earn more money, do less work, and enjoy the perks of selling at a huge sale in a clean, organized, and safe environment.
Here’s the beauty part: you don’t even have to be there unless you want to volunteer at the sale for some extra perks! That means you simply choose a drop-off time, prepare the items for sale, and pick up (or donate) any unsold items and your check at the end of the weekend. That frees up your weekend.
Here are the steps to becoming a consignor for the Kids Closet Connection children’s consignment sale:
- Register as a seller and select a time to drop off your kids’ stuff. (Use the promo code WOTC and you’ll get that $10 gift card!)
- Add items to their website, then price and tag things at home.
- Drop off your items at the schedule time.
- Pick up your check and any unsold items after the sale.
The sale will be held at the Wichita Hoops facility near 53rd and Webb in Bel Aire, KS. Kids Closet Connection sales are super-organized and you get great service, as well as nice people to work with. In past years when I’ve stopped by, I met several Wichita on the Cheap readers who were volunteering. Volunteers get extra perks, like gift cards to use at the sale, pre-sale passes and first dibs at the 1/2 price items, too.
Kids Closet Connection Spring Consignment Sale in Wichita
March 6-9, 2019
5260 N. Toler
Bel Aire, Kansas 67206
Remember to enter promo code WOTC to get the $10 gift card.
See the full sale schedule and get more information on how to prepare, price, and tag your items at www.KidsCloset.biz/Wichita.
About the owners
Kids Closet Connection-Wichita owners Jill and Bo Brown ran their first sale in Wichita several years ago and were so successful they almost immediately outgrew their original location in a hotel ballroom. The new location is huge and much better able to accommodate all the great kids clothes and toys that consignors bring to the sale.