If you don’t already enjoy Hulu as part of your at-home entertainment, now’s the time to subscribe at bargain price — one of the best deals the streaming service has ever offered.
From May 20 to 27, new or eligible returning subscribers can get Hulu for only $1 a month for 3 months. After three months, the price goes back to the regular rate of $6.99 per month.
With the deal, you’re saving 85% off the regular price and that’s blockbuster savings!
Features of Hulu’s Limited Commercials Plan:
- Streaming library with thousands of TV episodes and movies.
- Most new episodes are available the day after they air.
- Access to award-winning Hulu Originals.
- Watch on your TV, laptop, phone or tablet.
- Up to six user profiles for members of your household for a personalized viewing experience.
- Watch on two screens at the same time
If you’ve been thinking about cutting cable service or just want to add another streaming service at a super economical price, you can’t beat this deal.
There’s no catch to this deal. If you’ve been thinking about a Hulu subscription, you won’t find a better price right now.
The deal is for the ad-supported version of Hulu, which means there will be commercials during TV shows and movies. If you prefer a commercial-free viewing experience, Hulu has an upgraded plan for $12.99 per month. However, the premium tier does not qualify for this discount.
If you’re looking for more cost-cutting entertainment options, review our tips on getting TV shows you love without cable.
The post, Hulu streaming service discount deal, was originally published at LivingontheCheap.com. Reprinted here by permission.