The Great Plains Nature Center will present FREE screenings of environmentally related short films as part of the Tallgrass Film Festival on Friday, October 14, from 10 a.m. to noon.
The films will be shown in the center’s Coleman Auditorium beginning at 10 a.m. and running for 105 minutes total. The films, collectively, are called Well Grounded: Terra Firma Shorts and include the following films:
- “Pork.0,” 2016, Brett Kuxhausen, USA, 17m
- “Pickle,” 2016, Amy Nicholson, USA, 16m
- “Grid Corrections,” 2016, Gerco de Ruijter, Netherlands, 2m
- “The LaRosh Harvest Legacy,” 2016, Doug Armknecht, USA/Smith Center, KS, 8m
- “Glass Bottled-Milk: Saving the Iwig Family Dairy,” 2016, Benjamin Garner, USA/Lawrence, KS, 21m
- “Water from Stone,” 2016, Ben Masters, USA, 9m
- “When the Well Runs Dry,” 2015, Stephen Lerner, Reuben Aaronson, USA/Lawrence, KS, 32m
Seating for GreenGrass is on a first-come, first-served basis, so show up early for a good seat.
Great Plains Nature Center
6232 E. 29th Street North
Wichita, KS 67220-2200