Here’s a Black Friday deal everyone can enjoy, and you won’t have to wait in line. (I guess you could camp out the night before though, if you really want to!) On Black Friday, November 23, you’ll get free admission to Kansas State Parks.
Spend Black Friday outdoors, hiking, biking, or just relaxing at a Kansas state park and you’ll not only find yourself a little happier and healthier, you’ll also be able to give your wallet a rest. That’s a win-win. Kansas state park daily vehicle permits, which are normally about $5, are not required on Black Friday.
This Black Friday, take “free” to a whole new level and free yourself from the shopping chaos by enjoying a Free Park Entrance Day at any Kansas state park!
KDWPT offices will be closed that day and many staff will also be heading outdoors.
Be a part of this movement by posting a picture of you and your family at one of the 26 Kansas state parks on Black Friday to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtags #myksstatepark and #optoutside and be entered into a drawing for a free cabin stay. Think you can find a better deal than that?
Learn more about Kansas state parks, including information on facility updates, directions and how to make reservations, at ksoutdoors.com/State-Parks.
Opt to go outside this Black Friday and get the best deal of all: the feeling of free.
Budget-friendly holiday shopping
- Neat Gifts from Local Shops
- Inexpensive (but awesome!) gifts for coffee lovers
- Seriously great local gifts from $5 to $20
- Gift Card Bonus Deals
- Non-toy gift ideas for kids and families in Wichita
- Find Fun Books and Toys for Kids at Blue Baboon Bookstore
- Craft Shows and Holiday Markets in and near Wichita
- Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Why I love my Instant Pot (and why it's a great gift for budget-minded cooks!)
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Monday, April 22, 2019
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Friday, April 26, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019