In honor of Día de los Muertos and First Friday, the shops at Revolutsia are throwing a FREE family-friendly party!
This event is a safe place for kids to trick-or-treat. Attendees can also expect lots of fun, prizes, music and a good time!
Here is a list of some of the fun things you can expect:
- Taco Locale: Photo booth, costume discounts (10% off), and they are donating a gift card for costume contest winners. (Contest winners will be announced once an hour starting at 6 p.m.)
- Fox & Ash Barbershop: Art and Face Painting
- AzTeka’S Boutique LLC & D’s Chic Boutique: Folkloric Dance & Live “Catrinas”
- Prost / Ze German Markt: Trick-or-treat candy
- Vortex Souvenir: Trick-or-treat candy
- Camp Creek Vintage: Trick-or-treat candy & Costume contest
- Paint & Play: Arts & Crafts
- Snark and String Planner Studio: Trick-or-treat candy & “Flor De Muerto” paper flower crafts
- Calabar Market: Trick-or-treat candy & make your own Halloween bath bomb
- Little Lion Cafe: Free cotton candy
- Monica’s Bundt Cake: Free mini cupcakes
What: FREE Día de los Muertos, First Friday Party
When: November 1, 2019
Where: Revolutsia, 2721 E. Central
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Check out the other Día de los Muertos events happening around Wichita! Read more about Wichita First Fridays!
In case there are any changes to the event, don’t forget to check out the Facebook event page.