This Sunday, July 26, 2015, Exploration Place will be participating in iHeartMedia’s Summer of Fun with a really, really special deal!
Admission will be only $2.98 per person for everyone 3 years old and up. Kids ages 2 and younger get in free, as always. Regular admission is $9.50 for adult and $6 for ages 3 – 11, so this is a great deal! But it gets even better…
Your special admission includes all Exploration Place exhibits – including the national traveling exhibit, Goose Bumps: The Science of Fear – as well as mini golf admission and one Dome show!
In addition, iHeart Radio staff will be at Exploration Place from noon to 1 p.m., giving out free Dr Pepper products.
- Here are some of the things you can do while you’re there:
- Face your fears in the traveling exhibit Goose Bumps! The Science of Fear.
- Tinker in the CreatorSpace.
- Get up close with the pearly whites of Big Mouth.
- Submerge yourself in the magnificence of the marine world in Bridging Art and Science.
- Sit in a Cessna Skycatcher at Exploring Flight and Design.
- Hold on tight in a tornado simulator in Exploring Our Only Home.
- Step into the 1950s in Kansas in Miniature.
- Build a masterpiece in KEVA: Build Your Mind.
- Experience Exploration Place past and present in Making a Landmark.
- Let the little ones play in Tots’ Spot.
- Discover images of the past in The Vanishing Cowboy.
- Investigate the three-story castle in Where Kids Rule.
- Yell “Fore!” for 18 holes of MiniGolf.
- Take in the great outdoors at Exploration Park.
- Travel back to the Middle Ages with the Society of Creative Anachronism (Noon – 5 p.m.) and Vatavian Fighters (Noon – 3 p.m.).
- Dome Theater Film Schedule (Sunday only)
- p.m. The Last Reef
- 2 p.m. Animalopolis
- 3 p.m. The Last Reef
- 4 p.m. Animalopolis
Date: Sunday, July 26
Time: Noon to 5 p.m.
Location: Exploration Place, 300 N. McLean Blvd., Wichita, KS, 316-660-0600
Cost: $2.98 per person for everyone ages 3 and up; free for 2 years and younger
For more information, visit exploration.org