What’s a cowboy chicken? We’re all about to find out, and the newest rotisserie chicken restaurant in Wichita has an array of specials coming up to help you satisfy your curiosity.
First things first: Cowboy Chicken, a fast casual restaurant that specializes in wood-fired rotisserie chicken and homemade sides, opens its doors at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20. The first 100 guests waiting in line at that time will be entered into a drawing for free chicken for a year. They will pull five winners out of that hat.
From that moment, let the good times—and good deals!—roll:
- Wednesday, June 20: Cowboy Chicken is taking you back to 1981, the year the restaurant was established, with original menu pricing on select items. Dine-in only.
- Thursday, June 21: 25% of all proceeds from open to close are donated to the Wesley Children’s Foundation, which provides individual patient assistance to children and families during hospital stays.
- Friday, June 22: Social media for the save. “Like” Cowboy Chicken Wichita on Facebook, show the cashier, and receive a free cobbler with any purchase.
- Saturday, June 23: Kids eat free beginning at 4 p.m. with any adult entrée purchase. Dine-in only.
- Sunday, June 24: All members of law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, and active and veteran military personnel receive 50% off all dine-in purchases as Cowboy Chicken’s salute. Must present badge or proof of profession.