Get ready for a fun-filled holiday evening celebration at BrightWater Bay.
The event will include lots of fun activities to get you in the Christmas spirit. There will be horse and carriage rides, a gingerbread house decorating contest, photos with Santa, face painting, Christmas carolers, treats, and more!
Espresso Self will be in attendance serving hot cocoa, cider, and specialty coffee drinks! What a perfect way to keep warm during your horse and carriage rides! *Drinks are not included in ticket price*
They will also have family photo mini session opportunities through Wedan Photography, Brianna Huynh Photography, and Erin King Photography during the event for an additional fee! You will need to reach out to the individual photographers directly for scheduling and pricing if you are interested in a session.
This event is open to the public and will be held on Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 4-8 p.m.
Tickets are $10 per adult, $5 for kids ages 3-10, 2 and under are free!
Tickets available at the entrance to BrightWater Bay or online. Contact BrightWater Bay for more details at (316) 777-LAKE.
Date: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Time: 4-8 p.m.
Place: BrightWater Bay, 4900 W 31st St. S, Wichita, Kansas
- $10 per adult
- $5 for kids ages 3-10
- Ages 2 and under are FREE
In case of inclement weather, visit the Facebook event page for any updates, cancellations or changes before attending.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms