Want to discover the secrets of super savers? Living On The Cheap’s Teresa Mears and Laura Daily have just published The Ultimate Guide to Coupons. They share the smart way to use coupons, investing just minutes to save dollars.
I’ve read this book from cover to cover and it is packed with a lot of information in a concise, readable format. Once you’ve read it, you can start pretty much anywhere in the book and put it into practice, saving money immediately. One of the best things about it is that it takes the overwhelm out of using coupons; you can go all-out sorting, stacking, and matching, or you can start small and get some experience and confidence. Either way, you’ll save money!
Click here to buy The Ultimate Guide to Coupons. Use the promo code WOTC2OFF to get $2 off the price of the ebook.
Would you like to save money with coupons but think it’s too complicated? This book is for you. We share the smart way to use coupons, investing just minutes to save dollars on items you buy every day.
“The Ultimate Guide to Coupons” has all the information you need to help you save the most money with the least time. We tell you which coupons to clip and how to make the most of them, getting some products for free or almost free.
Don’t even want to deal with scissors? Learn about apps you can use to save big bucks as well — though we still recommend you do some clipping (and the book will tell you why).
What you’ll learn from this book:
- Where to find and how to organize coupons
- How to “stack” coupons with sale items to maximize your savings
- Which apps to use to get money back no matter what you buy
- How to use your coupon skills to help others
- How to read the fine print and get products for almost nothing
- How to eat out or shop for lessFor a limited time, we’re offering a special promo code. The e-book is $10, but use the promo code WOTC2OFF during checkout and get $2 off. You’ll spend a few bucks to save $1,000 or more this year!
Interested in a print copy of the book? You’ll love the large type and plenty of space for your notes and coupons. It’s just $14.95.