Wichita has a new indoor water park called Blast Off Bay. This is the newest attraction in town, and it’s now open. It’s located in Goddard, KS. We are excited to have Blast Off Bay, an entire indoor water park close to Wichita.
This isn’t cheap (except on Thursdays), but its a cool destination to splurge on. It’s cheaper than driving to Kansas City and spending money on gas and a room at Great Wolf Lodge. Suppose you are looking to get out of town and do what to check out Great Wolf Lodge, then keep an eye on Groupon. They do have some fantastic deals for Great Wolf Lodge. We went in February 2023 and got a family suite for $110 from Groupon, which included 6 water park passes. It was a great deal, and we had a blast.
In this Article:
- About the indoor water park. What to expect, tips, and more.
- Hours of Blast off Bay
- What day can you can get discounted tickets
- Deals at the Water Park
- Prices for Blast off Bay
About the Indoor Water Park:
- There are 3 sections, each geared toward specific age groups, with a total of 500,000 gallons of water.
- You don’t have to bring a town. They have a complementary towel service.
- They have a tube slide that is around 30 feet tall and 300 feet long.
- There is a surf simulator for older kids and adults
- There is around 11 slides total for all ages. They keep the water ar 82 degrees.
- Enjoy a lazy river to float down, a splash pad, an activity pool, an arcade, and a gift shop.
- They have a bar for adults where you can get beer, cocktails, frozen margaritas, and daiquiris.
- You can warm up in a hot tub.
- You can change in changing rooms that have lockers
- They serve food, including pizza. No outside food is allowed.
- If you don’t want to swim, you can hang out at one of the tables while you watch the kids play.
Prices of Blast Off Bay Water Park:
- If you are under 48 inches, admission is $24
- General Admission for anyone over 48 inches is $39.99
- Everyone has to have a ticket, even if you don’t swim.
Thursday Deals at Blast Off Bay:
- Every Thursday (not during holidays, including Spring Break), they run a special:
- If you are under 48 inches, admission is $10 instead of $24
- If you are over 48 inches, admission is $19.99 instead of $39.99
- If you are a member of Genisis Health Club, you get 50% off all the time, but Thursday, it’s FREE for members.
- They offer a discount for Wichita Area spring break using code SpringBreak23, to save 23% on your whole order.
Location: 435 Crowne Drive
Goddard, KS 67052