Last week I mentioned a sale on the digital subscription for the Wichita Eagle, and now there’s a Black Friday deal on a print and digital subscription to the Wichita Business Journal.
The Black Friday price is already available now. It’s 50% off the regular price at $62.50 (plus tax) for a year. That makes the price just a little over $5 per month.
That’s even less than the digital-only subscription, which is currently $100 for a year.
The subscription will automatically renew (most likely for the regular price) at the end of the 365-day term unless you cancel auto-renew. You can do that online or by phone.
They just sent the offer by email moments ago, and it is already active online here at the Business Journal website. There’s no mention of when the offer will be over; it just says that it will “end soon.”
Budget-friendly holiday shopping
- Neat Gifts from Local Shops
- Inexpensive (but awesome!) gifts for coffee lovers
- Seriously great local gifts from $5 to $20
- Gift Card Bonus Deals
- Non-toy gift ideas for kids and families in Wichita
- Find Fun Books and Toys for Kids at Blue Baboon Bookstore
- Craft Shows and Holiday Markets in and near Wichita
- Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Why I love my Instant Pot (and why it's a great gift for budget-minded cooks!)